X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 more coaches gone!

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    My bad...
    I think whoever (Westside, I am looking at you), poked TAB out of hibernation should be banned.

Comment

I think BULLDOG should be banned.

Absolutely no reason to post what he did even if it is true. Having "inside" information is a privilege. If you have the urge to spill the beans about whatever someone needs to yank that privilege away from you. I learned a tough lesson when I was 15 years old on this board when I knew inside information about a kid on the football team. Turns out it was Brookings community scuttlebutt and the rumor I posted never turned out to be true. It was an embarrassing moment. I know a lot of people who work on campus and I know a lot about players and what is going on with them. I will never post any of that on this board because it doesn't belong here. Players come and go and the reasons they do really aren't any of our business. This thread is an embarrassment.

Additionally, how BULLDOG framed the OP was completely negative, let alone baiting. There was no possible way for a constructive discussion. If BULLDOG wanted to have a discussion on the challenges and successes of assistant coaches coming and going he might have reworded this thread title to be, "Assistant Coaches", then worded the OP to be. "This time of the year is a common time where many coaches come and go from programs. Anyone have any thoughts on how this might help or harm the program?" As MontanaRabbit put, a shake up can potentially take us to the next level.

Comment

Bulldog you said we would know today who was leaving. Is it because it's MLK day? What gives? You lied to us.

Comment

Josh Davis heading to Northwestern College to be their OC.

http://www.nwcraiders.com/football/n...l-coordinators

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Great move for Josh, happy for him. As I am for Flynn, no doubt the arduous hours of coaching and studying film have prepared him for the rigors of law school. Both men will be successful. As will Christensen, his departure however it went down will not diminish the fact that he was on staff at one of the more successful FCS teams during his time. He will do well in the next phase of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

2 former sdsu teammates are now the O and D coordinators there now.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

So this is BULLDOG's big news???? One coach leaving the profession and one taking a step up yet down in division. Wow. Really something to get riled up about. Please check back in when you have more hard hitting journalistic news to bring our way.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

So he was right and you still sling crap at him? You guys are interesting...

Comment

Okay Big Bird, that's enough.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                      So this is BULLDOG's big news???? One coach leaving the profession and one taking a step up yet down in division. Wow. Really something to get riled up about. Please check back in when you have more hard hitting journalistic news to bring our way.
                      Got Neg rep from my post. Wow.

Comment

Welcome back, TAB. Reminder, that's how things work around here.
                        Last edited by TK22867; 01-18-2016, 11:01 PM. Reason: Not worth it anymore.

Comment

I horribly shook up about this news. Makes sick to my stomach. Good luck to Josh Davis and Coach Flynn.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            Welcome back, TAB. Reminder, that's how things work around here.
                            I got more, but I think I will sign off for a long while! I get blasted any time I have information from the recruiting front or coaching front. Amazing board folks! You speak one judgmental or slightly negative comment and get blasted for weeks. Going to take my bat and ball and go home.

Comment

Jack Power, I think you owe me an apology or I'm afraid you may have to get lost. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                                Jack Power, I think you owe me an apology or I'm afraid you may have to get lost. lol
                                Noone owes you an apology. While I don't think you should be banned, I do think you should quit acting like a high school girl getting her jollies off by knowing some gossip and running around telling everyone you know something they don't know. As others have stated, what is the point of coming on here and talking about something if you can't say what it is or who you heard it from? You are literally an attention whore with no tangible value. These are the reasons you get blasted, not because you have information that you can't tell us.

Comment

Working...
                                X