Jackrabbit Club 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Club 2016

I just increased my annual contribution to the Jackrabbit club. I've been a huge proponent and want to get it out in front of as many Jackrabbit fans as possible. Tons of options for giving and all for a great cause. Plus, you get some great benefits.

Speaking of those benefits I think its time for some changes. With premium seating at the Dykhouse the Hobo hangout and Champion's room become somewhat obsolete. What benefits would others like to see? What might entice more people to join and support Jackrabbit athletics?

Here are the current "rewards" for membership: http://www.backthejacks.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15030

A few thoughts that I had:

More parking options for members
    More hospitality room options at Frost arena
    Hospitality suite or room at the Summit League tourney
    Tailgating events
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jackrabbit Club 2016

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I just increased my annual contribution to the Jackrabbit club. I've been a huge proponent and want to get it out in front of as many Jackrabbit fans as possible. Tons of options for giving and all for a great cause. Plus, you get some great benefits.

Speaking of those benefits I think its time for some changes. With premium seating at the Dykhouse the Hobo hangout and Champion's room become somewhat obsolete. What benefits would others like to see? What might entice more people to join and support Jackrabbit athletics?

Here are the current "rewards" for membership: http://www.backthejacks.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15030

A few thoughts that I had:

More parking options for members
    More hospitality room options at Frost arena
    Hospitality suite or room at the Summit League tourney
    Tailgating events
    I'll throw one out there that might seem fickle but I know for a fact works with the teammakers up North. If you are a teammaker and give a certain amount...let's say $1000, you receive a very nice Nike Bison Jacket with TEAMMAKeRS emboldened on the jacket(I think on the sleeve).

This is would be nice to do the same for the "JackRabbit Club" for a certain donation to said club. Just a thought.

Bison fans can correct any of the info I posted if incorrect.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      I'll throw one out there that might seem fickle but I know for a fact works with the teammakers up North. If you are a teammaker and give a certain amount...let's say $1000, you receive a very nice Nike Bison Jacket with TEAMMAKeRS emboldened on the jacket(I think on the sleeve).

This is would be nice to do the same for the "JackRabbit Club" for a certain donation to said club. Just a thought.

Bison fans can correct any of the info I posted if incorrect.
      Appears it's already there. Just have to donate within the top three slots.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Appears it's already there. Just have to donate within the top three slots.
        I missed that...no surprise that I did considering it requires a $10,000 donation.

Bison fans...what's the cost to be a "Teammaker"??
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          I missed that...no surprise that I did considering it requires a $10,000 donation.

Bison fans...what's the cost to be a "Teammaker"??
          Yeah, that's an expensive polo shirt!

When we played Michigan in the NCAA tourney I sold my SDSU hoodie in Detroit to some old guy at a bar for $200. I thought I did pretty good on that transaction. Guess I should have held out for more!

Comment

Working...
          X