Re: 2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
      NDSU 75 Denver 49
      Yes we got the word.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
        NDSU 75 Denver 49
        Your welcome! I'm sure their hard fought game against us had nothing to do with that outcome. (#SARCASM)

Comment

It will be interesting to see the numbers at ORU for the USD game tonight. The picture on ESPN3 says less than 1000.
          Maybe less than 600.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            It will be interesting to see the numbers at ORU for the USD game tonight. The picture on ESPN3 says less than 1000.
            Maybe less than 600.
            I had the same thought. Definitely <1,000.

USD got a huge break with Emegano being out tonight. If you are going to pick up a road win at ORU, that's the way to do it. They have an 8 point lead with 14:00 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

USD got a huge break with Emegano being out tonight. If you are going to pick up a road win at ORU, that's the way to do it. They have an 8 point lead with 14:00 to go.
              I missed that he was out and flipped on the game. Was wondering how in the hell USD was winning.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I missed that he was out and flipped on the game. Was wondering how in the hell USD was winning.
                ORU is not even an average team without Emegano.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Macy Miller is noted as POW in the Summit WBB for the third time this season.

Comment

Should be an interesting battle between Macy and Seekamp for POTY.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                      Should be an interesting battle between Macy and Seekamp for POTY.
                      (Super Senior)Seekamp: PPG 14.8 , RPG 3.6 , APG 6.7 , Assist/Turnover 1.7
                      (True Sophomore)Miller: PPG 17.5 , RPG 4.1 , APG 2.8 , Assist/Turnover 1.6

I believe it will come down to whatever team wins the regular season. Miller has a good shot at winning it 3 years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        (Super Senior)Seekamp: PPG 14.8 , RPG 3.6 , APG 6.7 , Assist/Turnover 1.7
                        (True Sophomore)Miller: PPG 17.5 , RPG 4.1 , APG 2.8 , Assist/Turnover 1.6

I believe it will come down to whatever team wins the regular season. Miller has a good shot at winning it 3 years in a row.
                        Games like the NDSU game where there is a close game and she puts the team on her back and wills us to victory will go a long way too. We have seen Seekamp do that a number of times, so it will be nice to see Macy start doing more and more of that.

Comment

There must have been many angels sitting high for this game. 2949 was reported attendance!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            There must have been many angels sitting high for this game. 2949 was reported attendance!!
                            I watched this game on TV and my main focus was on the arena! That is a nice looking joint with cushy looking chairs. They list it as holding 11,300. I like the bowl layout.

Comment

Tonight's men's games are difficult to predict.

- USD @ FW (-6). Fort Wayne has a five game winning streak and has won seven straight at home. USD has been good for several surprise road wins over the past couple of years and I would not be shocked if they get this one tonight.

- ORU @ Denver (-3.5). The loser of this one is going to be in a world of hurt. Both teams follow this one up with several difficult games. ORU has lost six straight and Denver has lost four. Will Emegano play? Obviously, that is a huge factor.

On the women's side there is only USD at ORU, who is among the worst in the Summit.

Comment

Tonight's men's games are difficult to predict.

- USD @ FW (-6). Fort Wayne has a five game winning streak and has won seven straight at home. USD has been good for several surprise road wins over the past couple of years and I would not be shocked if they get this one tonight.

- ORU @ Denver (-3.5). The loser of this one is going to be in a world of hurt. Both teams follow this one up with several difficult games. ORU has lost six straight and Denver has lost four. Will Emegano play? Obviously, that is a huge factor.

On the women's side there is only USD at ORU, who is among the worst in the Summit.
                                Anyone know if Obi is back for ORU?
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X