Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE's Bio at GoJacks

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204906909

I don't know EE on sight but have some familarity with his work. I went looking for his bio and found this.
    I have to say I can't argue the numbers but I don't feel like this is the whole story either.
    Anybody else read this?

Re: EE's Bio at GoJacks

Talent can be very beneficial. If you have the talent and everyone executes it shouldn't matter if the D knows what you're doing. We had that benefit with previous o-lines and the stellar skill position players.

Comment

So what is there to question?

Comment

I've thought we had top talent for some time now. If that was the point, that he's coached top talent, then I agree.
        I think I question his role in the stats repeated there. Baseball is about individual stats. Football, not so much.

Comment

Yes the talent is there, especially the skill positions. It's how that talent translates to the team as a whole. Granted he is responsible for 1/3 of the team. His job is to get the offense prepared to score points. We did that in most games but two of our losses resulted in 7 pts each game. The playoff loss we looked unmotivated, lost, slow and dare I say predictable in the 1st half. The coaches can impact so much of those factors, still players execute. EE can't be at fault for a dropped pass or a fumble. We had no issues scoring the other times so I don't think scheme needs a complete overhaul but tweaks need to happen.
          Last edited by Jackedforlife; 11-30-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

This thread is pointless and should be closed. Waste of time, BrerRabbit, unless you are going to actually say something... What's your point pr motive here?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              So what is there to question?
              Are you trying to say is that we need a new offensive coordinator? Come clean now and play fair.
              Last edited by Nidaros; 11-30-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

What's unfair about it? I asked if anyone else had read it or had thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Read it . Compares favorablely to hundreds of other biographies pertaining to college football coaches in the United States. Most have a mix of statistical information on players one has coached and also accomplishments of various players. What I sense is missing from the "whole story" on EE is favorite elementary school teacher, shoe size, or perhaps his preferred order at Qdoba. I could be wrong though.
                  I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

This is the strangest thread ever. It's just a link to his bio on the athletic website?

K.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                      Read it . Compares favorablely to hundreds of other biographies pertaining to college football coaches in the United States. Most have a mix of statistical information on players one has coached and also accomplishments of various players. What I sense is missing from the "whole story" on EE is favorite elementary school teacher, shoe size, or perhaps his preferred order at Qdoba. I could be wrong though.
                      I believe it's the steak burrito, extra guac. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        I believe it's the steak burrito, extra guac. ��
                        Not a good choice

Comment

Working...
                        X