Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Season

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    But that's how the season ends for everyone except the champions. I understand it's difficult with our friends to the north hoisting it 4yrs in a row. Fact remains only one team gets too. I wonder if it was coastal winning 4 straight but us making the playoffs every year would we be so Debbie downer.

Im disappointed and far from satisfied that we're 1-2 and done in the playoffs, but I've been around when 4-7 or 5-6 was considered a good season. We are leaps and bounds ahead of where I thought we'd be right now in any of our sports, except for women's BB. I'm happy and yet I want more. I think we're getting there.
    How NDSU does has absolutely nothing to do with my level of disappointment,not sure why it would. Also, i don't care how bad it was in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
      You can look at 5-6 plays in any game and say they cost the Jacks a win, loss, margin of victory. That my friend is football. Zim should stick to writing a good story instead of being the one play critic of the Jacks.
      Nice to know he has his own opinion on where the turning point was in the game,but it doesn't change a thing.We lost a game we could of won.Filling empty space in a newspaper,it's not exactly a earth shattering revelation on Zims part,he says so himself if I read correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        How NDSU does has absolutely nothing to do with my level of disappointment,not sure why it would. Also, i don't care how bad it was in the old days.
        I get your point and I too am disappointed. I guess I'm throwing sprinkles on a turd and saying it's good. I think the program is headed in the right direction, what we're building. But honestly I don't think you could get very many fans that would truthfully say they expected the team to do as well as they did this year.

Comment

Working...
        X