Thank you Seniors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Seniors!

Regardless of today's outcome, wanted to start a thread thanking this Senior class.

Too many names for me to remember all the guys, but what a legacy. 4 straight playoff seasons.

JeRyan Butler may be my favorite corner to ever play for the Jacks, and his partner Jimmy Forsythe was also great.

TJ Lally has held down the MLB position for 4 years. Another one of the all time greats.

OLine -Zimmerman and Blum, maybe I am missing one?

Cam Jones- great to get a full season.
    RB Reggie Gandy, made several good plays earlier in his career. A few years ago saved out playoff chances.
    WR'S Andrews, Raymond.
    QB Tyler Finnes- for sticking it out, when most would not.

And, I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. These are just the ones who came to mind.

Thank you gentlemen for all you have done for the program. Much respect.

Re: Thank you Seniors!

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Regardless of today's outcome, wanted to start a thread thanking this Senior class.

Too many names for me to remember all the guys, but what a legacy. 4 straight playoff seasons.

JeRyan Butler may be my favorite corner to ever play for the Jacks, and his partner Jimmy Forsythe was also great.

TJ Lally has held down the MLB position for 4 years. Another one of the all time greats.

RB Reggie Gandy, made several good plays earlier in his career. A few years ago saved out playoff chances.
    WR'S Andrews, Raymond.

JR Plote.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Seiter and Siverling on the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
        JR Plote.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.
        Yes!
        And, Trevor Wesley! (I keep thinking of him as a Junior )
        And Drew Kreutzfeld..

And I know there are more... but I'm on my phone here, and don't/can't easily see the roster...

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Seiter and Siverling on the OL.
          Good catch.

Jeez, we are losing a ton of productive fb players.

Comment

WR'S Andrews, Raymond.

Blum is just a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Blum is just a junior.
              Apologies, I meant Taylor Bloom. Not Jared Blum.

Misspelled last name.

Comment

Apologies, I meant Taylor Bloom. Not Jared Blum.

Misspelled last name.
                Ok. I actually thought Blum was a senior all year until Tyler and Struck were talking about him being back. Our D-line should be solid next year.

Comment

I may be mistaken but this should be the winningest class that has ever gone through the program. Four straight playoff appearances. Kudos to you all, all of you have been excellent student athletes. Good luck in your future endeavors, it's been nail biting at times but a joy as whole to watch.

Comment

Jay Carlson and Landon Schultz

Comment

A big thank you to all the seniors. A special thank you to JaRyan Butler who received my endowment two years ago. Good luck to all and I hope all will have bright futures.

Comment

20 seniors are listed in the The Bum, which is the game day program: Brandon Andrews, Larves Jones, Tyler Finnes, Mark Pickerel, Patrick Schuster, Je Ryan Butler, Jimmie Forsythe, Drew Kreutzfeldt, Reggie Gandy, T.J. Lally, Travis Zimmerman, Bryce Siverling, Dylan Seiter, Taylor Bloom, Trever Wesley, Matt Raymond, Cam Jones, J.R. Plote, Jay Carlson and Landon Schultz. Thanks, guys!
                        This space for lease.

Comment

A very impressive grouping there isn't it? I agree one hundred percent about these outstanding young men. They have many reasons for pride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't help but give a special shout out to TJ Lally. Started every possible game he was eligible for, and was in there most plays and packages. A true ironman. I'd think that he's started more games than any other Jackrabbit. Congrats on a stellar career TJ may you continue to succeed in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                              I can't help but give a special shout out to TJ Lally. Started every possible game he was eligible for, and was in there most plays and packages. A true ironman. I'd think that he's started more games than any other Jackrabbit. Congrats on a stellar career TJ may you continue to succeed in life.
                              Tell me if I am wrong! IIRC, Lally made a verbal commit to USD, and later decommitted when SDSU made an offer. Seems like Coyotefan was real upset about it. I know it was not Yoteforever who complained. If my recall is correct, then it's very ironic when Lally made the comment during the press conference "Once a Jackrabbit always a Jackrabbit". This from a Chicago kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X