X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Pitt game 1

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    No. Im talking about the guy on WNAX.
    They could be taking a feed from either the tournament of from Pittsburgh if they have one.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      They could be taking a feed from either the tournament of from Pittsburgh if they have one.
      They arent. I actually think its Scotty Kwas. Hes gotten better late but for awhile all he was doing was telling the score and time.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        Not Scotty, he'll be at football with Tyler. I think it's Brad someone.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

End of game funk for Jacks after leading for most of the second half .....not what I wanted to see......wanted to see more confidence and them shutting the door in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
            That could be.

Comment

1 pt lead,we got the ball,put it in Macy's hands or Gueberts and let them drain FT's for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                Brad Peterson. He did the football game last weekend too.

Comment

Young misses two....now the shoes on the other foot...they score, we will have no time left....rats

Comment

SDSU 55 UP 54. FINAL
                    Go Jacks!!!!!

Comment

Whew. That was really a must win if we want to get a decent seed in March.

Comment

Escaped. Stole. Survived. Ugly.

You could use any of those terms to describe that win. I'm just glad we got it done. Another big conference team falls to the Jacks.

Hopefully this will wake the team up for tomorrow. If not it could be really ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We squeek one out 16 seconds, they have ball ,and we have the poise,composure not to foul.....didn't see that last 16 seconds....was busy typing....so don't really know how we did it......yet,but we must have done good.

Comment

to much fun in the sun those sunburns drain the energy right out of them.

Comment

Fortunate to win that one. Hopefully everyone got the tryptophan out of their systems today. AJ has to get better on the rotations also. To many minutes with 4 bench players together on the floor at one time. Really have to have at least one of Ober and Thompson on the floor at all times if possible.

Comment

Haven't been able to watch but the stats basically look like miller is going to carry this team. If she struggles not sure who can step up and score 20 points of needed. Little bummed to see 3pt % is not very good. I am going to guess that will improve when we aren't playing such good teams. Should improve against summit teams. Glad to see another win. Team defense seems pretty good.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X