Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reg Season Finale: 'Necks

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I think you have valid fears in assessing this game. The travel schedule, like USD's, is very disruptive. Affects sleep, eating at different times than scheduled, and a higher level of anxiety. Western Illinois is no slouch. They can pound the ball down your throats with a 245 lb running back if you aren't ready to play.

if you win this game today, I'll tip my hat to you. Good luck, and yes, I mean that.
    I agree. I'm hoping USD pulls off the upset. It'd help SDSUs seeding with a win today.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I
      Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Remember when Bobby Boucher showed up at half time and the muddogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?!

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.
      I must have missed the bourbon bowl. However i do like to have some elija craig on the rocks once in a while.

Comment

Matt Zimmer just posted, on twitter, that the Jacks are stuck, about 30 minutes out of Macomb, on the highway behind an accident.
        Zimmer's group left a bit earlier and is at the stadium. Western is clearing off the field. He posted a video via periscope. I just can't paste it here for some reason. Wouldn't you think the conference would step in and delay the game?
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Matt Zimmer@argusmattz 4m4 minutes ago
          Sounding like a 2:30 or 3:00 kick-off. I'll be very, very surprised if I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight.

Comment

Teams moving again

Comment

Jacks Twitter feed reports 230 start

Comment

Originally posted by tck9199 View Post
                Jacks Twitter feed reports 230 start
                Wonder if this impacts Espn3 streaming game.

Comment

Wow, what a trip. Hope their venture home is uneventful. First though is them taking care of business, get them down early. Hope the field conditions hamper the big RB footing. I know after the past 2 years we've become accustomed to playing in adverse conditions. Need this win for several reasons but mostly because they may need the bye to get over this road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    Wonder if this impacts Espn3 streaming game.
                    I wouldn't think so, they use local sportscasters I believe and the feed is just that a patched in feed. I don't think there's a limit to those. I'm far from a techie so someone correct me if I'm incorrect on the number of feeds.

Comment

if the weather is like at normal for the isur and usd game on comcastchicago dish 429 its gonna be messy

Comment

coyotes punt into the wind and lose 5 yds.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Don't the redbirds have any work study kids that could be out there cleaning off the yardage markers?
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

if the weather is like at normal for the isur and usd game on comcastchicago dish 429 its gonna be messy
                            Tweet from zimmer said sun was peaking through. I think advantage today playing on the west side of Illinois. I think harsh weather possibly moved through there already.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                              Tweet from zimmer said sun was peaking through. I think advantage today playing on the west side of Illinois. I think harsh weather possibly moved through there already.
                              I can confirm that. Sun is peeking out periodically. Will still be cold and somewhat windy, but it won't be actively snowing like it is down in Normal.
                              Scott
                              Western Illinois University Alumnus, Employee and Fan
                              Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000

Comment

Bergner has punted twice into the wind. First one went -6 yards and the second went 12 yards. Tough day

Comment

Working...
                                X