Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackrabbit Journal - Episode 11 (Midco Sports Network)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Journal - Episode 11 (Midco Sports Network)

Another fantastic episode (my opinion, hopefully yours as well!) of Jackrabbbit Journal is now online! You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyvItg9lhQ

Segment 1: Host Tom Nieman & analyst Hank McCall break down the big win over Illinois State, plus we hear from head coach John Stiegelmeier on who made the decision to continue playing Taryn Christion throughout the game.

Segment 2: Tom and Coach Stig go through the big plays of the 1st half vs. Illinois State.

Segment 3: Tom and Coach Stig discuss the big plays of the 2nd half vs. Illinois State and discuss the impact of Coughlin-Alumni Stadium.

Segment 4: Our "Let's Go To The Board" segment breaks down the big Jesse Bobbit interception in the 2nd quarter that changed momentum. Hank McCall explains the formation at the board and why a certain look may have confused ISU QB Tre Roberson. Then, defensive coordinator Clint Brown and Jesse Bobbit himself discuss the play.

Segment 5: A preview of the rivalry showdown this Saturday at South Dakota.

Midco Sports Network will have full coverage of the SDSU-USD game on Saturday. 30-minute pregame show starts at 12:30 live from the Dakotadome with kickoff live at 1:00 PM!

-David

Re: Jackrabbit Journal - Episode 11 (Midco Sports Network)

I get a kick out of Stig. He can be so intimidating while wearing that Winnie-the-Pooh tie.

Comment

Re: Jackrabbit Journal - Episode 11 (Midco Sports Network)

Good episode.

The touchdown at about the 10:45 mark that TC threw in the second half, Stig made the comment "very similar to the one Jake Wieneke caught" referring to the one at the end of the first half that apparently TC wouldn't be able to make. Guess that settles our conversation from the other thread.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
      X