Summit League Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Membership

Great for the Summit League, insanely stupid for SDSU specifically from a MVFC perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I stated my objection in post 35 of this thread. I just don't like the ugly noise that seems to constantly run between UND and NDSU. I'm don't place blame -- it's just a fact and since NDSU is a conference mate now, my personal preference is to not include UND.

Ultimately the Presidents will decide and presumably that will be on consultation with league officials and their respective Athletic Directors and coaches. I have to trust our officials to assemble the right information for evaluation.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I stated my objection in post 35 of this thread. I just don't like the ugly noise that seems to constantly run between UND and NDSU. I'm don't place blame -- it's just a fact and since NDSU is a conference mate now, my personal preference is to not include UND.

Ultimately the Presidents will decide and presumably that will be on consultation with league officials and their respective Athletic Directors and coaches. I have to trust our officials to assemble the right information for evaluation.
        They bring only 1.75 things to the table. 1.Solidified conference for the summit league. 0.75 is the close travel for another opponent/1 less OCC needed for FB. Neither is really needed however.

UND Needs this, We are everything to them. They made this choice with the whole Nickname debacle (And because of this IMO they can go down in a fiery shame) Additionally they automatically become a credible program and more competition to recruitment by being in our two conferences. They should REQUIRE BASEBALL if they accept.

There is Very little upside to this for us.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

This is where I am too. The Summit will be their savior with budget and travel issues.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
          X