Jacks at USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks at USD

This email was forwarded to me yesterday. I'm going to post it here because these guys are good people and would welcome any fun loving Jackrabbit fans that want to stop by.....

You may have heard that there is a little ball game coming up on Saturday. I would assume you and a few of your Yankton Jackrabbit friends maybe attending. The Yankton Howling Pack Chapter would like to extend an invitation to stop by and join our tailgate festivities. The tailgate spot just east of the main north entrance to the Dome (X marks the spot). New Harvest Land Brokers will be cooking 50 lbs of pork loins, Conkling Distributing with be providing beverages, and there will be the usual tailgate goodies. So stop by to visit, have sandwich, a beer and trade Red/Blue insultsL I’d appreciate it if you could pass this on thru the rabbitnet. The forecast is 60° and sunny, hope to see you there. Dare I say, FearRed…….

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Jacks at USD

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...year/75580818/

I'm getting annoyed by all this talk of how improved USD is. I hope the Jacks come out and boat race them. I originally guessed a 24-10 game, but I'm leaning more towards JackJD's guess as the week goes on.
      If you can beat NDSU, you have potential of beating any FCS program and probably 20 FBS programs. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Let the kids decide who wins.

Comment

Working...
      X