Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

Waiting for a ride? To where? By whom? and could they not wait on the curb like most people do?

Comment

Watching Western Illinois vs Dayton on ESPN3. Early in the first Dayton scores 7 to zip. So much for the easy game.

Comment

But but they have a clean program! Thats exactly the story I was talking about when the grizz fan was popping off about them being clean. They also had a player arrested for assault and was suspended one game. I could fill up a post with links alone to articles and this "clean" program. Some of which are just plain sickening. But hey, they won some nattys.

To their credit they are addressing some of their short-comings.

As far as the house thing. Four players were at a party. They called a sober driver to come pick them up. They started to walk while waiting and came across an addition to a home under construction. They used a ladder to access it. The homeowner in the completed part of the home heard them talking and called police. The police showed up about the same time as the DD. All including the DD were arrested and charged with burglary. The charges were eventually reduced to criminal tresspass. Maybe doesnt sound like a big deal to some but ill bet it was to the homeowner.

Comment

Western looks nothing short of awful.

Comment

Jeez Western better do something or the fighting chickens way up north will really be complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
              Watching this game as well and logged on to echo this sentiment. If we play like last week we are going to get our doors blown off today.

Comment

Dayton is in the red zone.

Comment

And WIU intercepts.

Comment

I was once told..."you know your program has arrived when your boys are getting arrested." I hope it doesn't come to this for the jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                      Why didn't they play like this against us?!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                        Why didn't they play like this against us?!
                        As I say that, they go in for a TD, up by 10 now, late 3rd quarter.

Comment

How did we ever get so fortunate to get lined up with E. Ill? Was it because there were less Valley teams making the playoffs then and the regional matchup garbage just aligned nicely for us that year? When those teams in Illinois and Indiana St and UNI are in it makes a team from that region more travel friendly I would imagine.

Comment

JSU is up on Charleston Southern 13-10 just before half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacksonville State is up 34-17 at the start of the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X