New (bogus) SDSU Jacks website just in time for Hobo Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (bogus) SDSU Jacks website just in time for Hobo Days

CAUTION ADDED BY JACKJD: I'm going to spoil what hareball apparently considers funny simply because it is such a monumental waste of time. You can still catch the spirit or intent of hareball's starting this thread. So, here's the warning: HAREBALL'S MESSAGE IN STARTING THIS THREAD, INCLUDES A LINK. IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK, YOU ARE TAKEN TO THE USD ATHLETIC SITE. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE TIME, CLICK ON THE LINK AND ENJOY'S HAREBALL CLEVER HUMOR. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK. Message to hareball: What is this? Revenge for having been Rick Rolled too many times? (To the uninitiated: Rick Rolled means clicking on a link that takes you to Rick Astley's music video "Never Gonna Give You Up", which was USD's unofficial school song in the 1980s.). JackJD

The new website is a huge upgrade over the old gojacks.com site: http://www.sdsujacks.com

Admin. , feel free to move as I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this thread.
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-21-2015, 03:07 PM.
    USD Fan

Re: New SDSU Jacks website just in time for Hobo Days

Originally posted by hareball View Post
    The new website is a huge upgrade over the old gojacks.com site: www.sdsujacks.com
    THE Stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Comment

This is very funny. USD actually considering themselves "South Dakota's team", HILARIOUS! Can we move this to smack so we can put the pups back in their place?
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Hilarious is right, and smack it is. Is this another USD officially sanctioned poke at SDSU? Or a USD's student playful move?

har har hardy har hare, smack board here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Hilarious is right, and smack it is. Is this another USD officially sanctioned poke at SDSU? Or a USD's student playful move?

har har hardy har hare, smack board here we are.
          Probably there Marketing Dept. They have come up w/ some doozies down there. Hashtag for this year is #FeaRed (not sure why you would want to Fear Ed?)

Comment

My wife just asked me about this. Maybe it used to be an SDSU site, owner didn't renew and USD person swept in and picked it up. Either way, just about as good as USD's 605 campaign.

Comment

Nothing new here. the Coyotes have spent years following the Jacks, scraping up whatever benefit they can, regardless of whether a particular tactic is intellectually honest or dishonest.
              This space for lease.

Comment

They are all full of pee and vinegar after beating NDSU. I've had long time friends who went to USD notify me that they are now the top team in the Dakotas because of the win over NDSU. It is what it is, when you haven't had much success since moving D1 you get really excited about things. The same happened when their women beat us in the SLC. It will calm down after a few more losses.

Have to say, it is rather clever but I don't think it is their marketing department.

Comment

Its got to be some no nothing dude in New York City where salsa is made.

Comment

I wonder if SDSU thought to trademark "sdsujacks" . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I wonder if SDSU thought to trademark "sdsujacks" . . .
                      While they're at it, they should probably grab sdsujackrabbits.com... Looks like it's available.

Comment

Maybe it's a play on South Dakota's population. "USD: South Dakota's team. Just like South Dakota, our arenas are sparsely populated."
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

He could have at least used a picture of a real coyote with some mange. That looks like the lion that the Minnesota dentist shot.

Comment

The only way to get clicks on a USD website is to label as SDSU. No one gives a **** about USD.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                              CAUTION ADDED BY JACKJD: I'm going to spoil what hareball apparently considers funny simply because it is such a monumental waste of time. You can still catch the spirit or intent of hareball's starting this thread. So, here's the warning: HAREBALL'S MESSAGE IN STARTING THIS THREAD, INCLUDES A LINK. IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK, YOU ARE TAKEN TO THE USD ATHLETIC SITE. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE TIME, CLICK ON THE LINK AND ENJOY'S HAREBALL CLEVER HUMOR. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK. Message to hareball: What is this? Revenge for having been Rick Rolled too many times? (To the uninitiated: Rick Rolled means clicking on a link that takes you to Rick Astley's music video "Never Gonna Give You Up", which was USD's unofficial school song in the 1980s.). JackJD

The new website is a huge upgrade over the old gojacks.com site: http://www.sdsujacks.com

Admin. , feel free to move as I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this thread.
                              No revenge was intended. I simply found the link on the USD message board and thought it was funny. I debated posting the link here as my general rule of thumb iS that any friendly USD - SDSU banter is normally best delivered face to face to family or friends and not anonymously on a message board. However, I thought some on here might find it humorous and I certainly didn't intend to waste anyone's otherwise productive time spent on a message board. The all caps caution was unnecessary, but it is your board, not mine.

Anyway, good luck against UNI and HAPPY HOBO DAYS.
                              USD Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X