Hobo day 2015 "THE THREAD"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day 2015 "THE THREAD"

The mob completely took over our tailgate spot, helped themselves to our food and whatever else and left their mess for us to pick up. They made it pretty much impossible to enjoy the latter part of the tailgate -- and then the beers started flying. It was dangerous for small kids even before the cans started getting tossed. I'm not sure what the answer is, but it worked much better when the students congregated at the north end of the Backyard. It student crowd/mob was similar for the Southern Utah game.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

We have AGR right across from our tailgating spot and they have been really good this year after the first game. They left a huge mess and had a lot of overflow into other spots so I asked the Chapter President to get this under control and so far he has. Not sure what the answer is, other than UPD keeping the students moving and not congregating in that open spot.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        We have AGR right across from our tailgating spot and they have been really good this year after the first game. They left a huge mess and had a lot of overflow into other spots so I asked the Chapter President to get this under control and so far he has. Not sure what the answer is, other than UPD keeping the students moving and not congregating in that open spot.
        As an AGR alum, it pleases me to hear this. More of this communication needs to happen and student leadership needs to step up. No doubt, my peers and I pushed the limits sometimes when I was in school, but generally we all want a positive experience.

Comment

Does anybody know if there are any Hobo Day buttons being sold anywhere? My daughter wanted one and we couldn't find any on Hobo Day. I meant to check last Saturday and ended up enjoying the tailgate a bit too much.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Got one for you, ringthebells. See PM.

Comment

Oh thank god, I was worried about this thread. Was scared it died.....
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

This lose stings a little bit still. as long as we win out, we should be in great shape.

The way I try to look at it is.

We are playing esentially a freshman QB.
                The Oline is struggling more then it has in years.
                The run game is less effective overall compared to ZZ years.
                Special teams are still inconsistant.
                The D is playing lights out but still gives up some big plays and on occasion forgets how to tackle.

Yet we are complaining because we arent #1 in the country or locked in a top 8 seed yet. Either way so far this year has been entertaining. And I just think that we havent even played our best game on offense yet this year. I still think the best is yet to come.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You forgot the fans don't make enough noise, except when we're on offense then it's WAY WAY TOO MUCH!

Comment

If anyone has any Hobo Day Buttons for sale please let me know! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by HoboDay View Post
                      If anyone has any Hobo Day Buttons for sale please let me know! Thank you!
                      Maybe check with this guy (or maybe this is you?).
                      http://hobodaybutton.webs.com

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Maybe check with this guy (or maybe this is you?).
                        http://hobodaybutton.webs.com

Not me but wish it was!

Comment

Working...
                        X