• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruits

I would doubt all will be back.

Comment

Brandon Key is interesting. I see a fair amount of MIAA games and the conference is packed with tiny point guards that are usually the best players on the team. There's usually something wrong with you when you're playing D2, either size or athleticism. In the case of that conference at least, athleticism usually trumps size and I feel a fair amount of these players could be productive in the Summit.

Comment

JackrabbitBasketball‏Verified account @GoJacksMBB 4m4 minutes ago Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel

More

Congrats to @Alex_Arians34 on being named Badger South Conference Player of the Year! #MaximumEffort
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

JackrabbitBasketball‏Verified account @GoJacksMBB 44m44 minutes ago More

Congrats to @mdent30, who became Carroll Kuemper's all-time leading scorer this week! 1,275 career points! #MaximumEffort
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Allou Dillon recently posted the highlight video from his senior season. This kid is going to be on the court next year.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4917571/...0fce26385fb145

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              Allou Dillon recently posted the highlight video from his senior season. This kid is going to be on the court next year.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4917571/...0fce26385fb145
              Wow, if we hadn't made the tournament, I would already be excited about next year because of this kid. Hopefully his game translates well.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                didn't someone have a break down of future rosters with new recruits and transfers and whose on scolly? or was that just the womens team?
                This is from the LOI in November.
                http://gojacks.com/news/2016/11/9/me...px?path=mbball

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  Are all 4 on scholly?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Are all 4 on scholly?
                    There is a whole thread called future rosters for this.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      There is a whole thread called future rosters for this.
                      sorry, thought it was only for the womens, found it, thanks.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

With the Dykman announcement, there are now four scholarships open for this class.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Possibly a recruit that could be looked at again with Sergio leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Possibly a recruit that could be looked at again with Sergio leaving?
                            I'm curious if Duane Wilson will be in the mix. He'd be a great get for the staff. Might want to be above SDSU's level.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              I'm curious if Duane Wilson will be in the mix. He'd be a great get for the staff. Might want to be above SDSU's level.
                              According to Wilson Twitter he is going to Texas AM this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                I see that he is a Milwaukee native. That should give the Jackrabbits a puncher's chance.....and he is a point guard that would have a great chance at starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X