Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State

Moving on....

In the NDSU postgame radio interview, Stig mentioned being very concerned about Lujan's health. Frankly, I'm surprised Lujan was able to walk off the field. He took a beating. It would be interesting to see what happens with the QB situation Lujan has to sit one out. What do you do with TC? Have there been any updates on Lujan or others?

3-1 vs 3-1 in Brookings Saturday. Our offensive and defensive lines are going to have to step it up if we are going to be the team that emerges with four wins. There's no time for licking your wounds during conference play.

Re: Indiana State

No doubt the trees have been playing well.

Hope the team can shake of this loss, and come ready for a new game... don't let a cloud hang over past performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Moving on....

In the NDSU postgame radio interview, Stig mentioned being very concerned about Lujan's health. Frankly, I'm surprised Lujan was able to walk off the field. He took a beating. It would be interesting to see what happens with the QB situation Lujan has to sit one out. What do you do with TC? Have there been any updates on Lujan or others?

3-1 vs 3-1 in Brookings Saturday. Our offensive and defensive lines are going to have to step it up if we are going to be the team that emerges with four wins. There's no time for licking your wounds during conference play.
      Stig also expressed concern about turning this loss into 2. That's a valid concern.

Comment

Lujan apparently was banged up enough that Stig had Dalton Douglas warming up late in the second quarter. But Douglas didn't enter the game, at least not then. I though he might come in to start the third quarter, but he didn't.
        Last edited by Jacked_Up; 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Lujan apparently was banged up enough that Stig had Dalton Douglas warming up late in the second half. But Douglas didn't enter the game, at least not then. I though he might come in to start the third quarter, but he didn't.
          Tyler's Call on AM570 WNAX stated he was in the game. But maybe that was wrong. but he did discuss Lujan getting banged up and being out of the game afterword so, I think that Douglass did nin fact enter the game.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Tyler's Call on AM570 WNAX stated he was in the game. But maybe that was wrong. but he did discuss Lujan getting banged up and being out of the game afterword so, I think that Douglass did nin fact enter the game.
            Douglas played the last series.

Comment

The team has to step up, everyone, including coaches. Their is a whole lot more to Oline and Dline play then just those four and five players. Play to the strength of the team and make adjustments. Did QB get rattle because receivers didn't get open and dropped passes? QB is not mobile so running is not an option like Wentz. Is the QB holding the ball too long? Is the QB having troubles finding the second or third option thus not throwing the ball on time. The Oline and Dline battle all game and get pounded. Look at the whole team and play call not just the line of scrimmage

Comment

If Lujan can't go, put TC in.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  I agree, whether he can go or not I'm ready to see TC.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                    I agree, whether he can go or not I'm ready to see TC.
                    If we are ready, that is a moot point. If the staff believes he is ready, that is the question. If Lujan is not ready due to injury, that might be a wild card. If TC was further ahead 5 weeks ago, then I think we would have seen him already. If TC was playing last Saturday, it is hard to believe there would be a 21 point swing changing 1 guy out of 11 in the offensive lineup. NDSU dominated the game and it is hard to visualize a 180 degree swing with one substitution.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'd like to see TC play too, but I'll be disappointed if they pull his red shirt for just 1 game. IMO, if he plays, it should be with the idea that he plays from here on out.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Is he supposed to be a dual threat?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Can of worms wide open at this point. I agree that if we pull his red shirt, it has to be with the intention of letting him roll the rest of the season. It all depends on the severity of Lujan's injury.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            If you're talking about TC, yes. He is definitely a dual threat QB.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              I think more mobile than Lujan, but not necessarily considered a dual threat type. At least that's what Zimmer said on his chat if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X