Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    I don't think it looks "military" at all besides the yellow and blue using universal camo pattern. The gray, I have no idea what that is. Perhaps someone could enlighten us on that.
    I thought it looked military, because I thought they used OD green (olive drab ) and yellow, the old style fatigue uniform colors.Maybe it's gray,then not so military (West Point cadets?)

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I thought it looked military, because I thought they used OD green (olive drab ) and yellow, the old style fatigue uniform colors.Maybe it's gray,then not so military (West Point cadets?)
      I guess it could be OD green. Maybe photo really doesn't show it.

Let's hope we just see that uniform #19 standing in the end zone with the ball in his hand a bunch on Saturday.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I chuckle when I see how much the activity on this board jumps when we release a new uniform.

I think we might have some celebrities behind all these monikers:

Fashion Police.jpg
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

I think the picture of the jersey looks ugly too.

However, I'll reserve judgement until I see them with the helmet and the pants. Maybe they won't look so bad?

Also, there is an auction for the jerseys after the game, I saw today. So if you do like them... you could buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            I think the picture of the jersey looks ugly too.

However, I'll reserve judgement until I see them with the helmet and the pants. Maybe they won't look so bad?

Also, there is an auction for the jerseys after the game, I saw today. So if you do like them... you could buy one.
            It's all for a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
              I like "Jacks" instead of "State". What's with the velvet-looking shoulders?
              I appears to be a Digital Camo if you look at a bigger photo.

Comment

Yeah I don't get it, but if somehow wearing ugly uniforms gets the team to play better, then go for it. In my head Blue camo unis look better then these. Maybe doing the whole uniform that way would look better. Wonder if they got ugly pants to go with them too?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-isu/73657414/
                  THE CALL
                  : It’s hard to know how to take the Jacks’ loss to NDSU. Maybe the Bison are still just that good. Of course, if that’s the case it means SDSU has to find a way to get to that level by year’s end. This is by all means a game the Jacks could lose, but the guess here is they find a way to get their fourth win in a contest that could have some surprises in store.

Matt Zimmers article from the Argus today. Not sure what to make of "in a contest that could have some surprises in store". Almost seems like he's saying he knows some things that he hasn't been at liberty to say before the game. Could also be just reading too much into it. We will see

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                    The team has to step up, everyone, including coaches. Their is a whole lot more to Oline and Dline play then just those four and five players. Play to the strength of the team and make adjustments. Did QB get rattle because receivers didn't get open and dropped passes? QB is not mobile so running is not an option like Wentz. Is the QB holding the ball too long? Is the QB having troubles finding the second or third option thus not throwing the ball on time. The Oline and Dline battle all game and get pounded. Look at the whole team and play call not just the line of scrimmage
                    We need a whole lot better game plan against our next opponent than we had against the Bison. We couldn't do anything against the horned ones.Hope the scout team came back with more things we can do against the trees.Don't think their defense will be as stout as the Bison,maybe we can get a little bit of a running game going.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]703[/ATTACH]

I don't think they are bad. A white border around the letting and numbers would go a long ways though.
                      I agree. I like that they are doing some of these alternative uniform things. I know that recruits love that stuff. I suspect those will look better on a player than they do in front of the Jackrabbit logo, which makes the jersey hard to see.

Also, somebody mentioned they like "Jacks" instead of "State". Me too. All of the unis this year say Jacks.
                      Last edited by JimmyJack; 10-10-2015, 07:34 AM.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Think we'll see another uniform change? (Loss of redshirt?)

Indiana State has no game film on the offense they'll face. Should be interesting.
                        Last edited by JackJD; 10-10-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Lujan tweeted the serenity prayer this morning, for what it's worth.

Comment

O line has to play much better irrespective of who starts at QB. But looks like the rookie is getting the nod.

Comment

Do D 1 teams have to inform opposing team about starters and changes in lineup by a certain time prior to kickoff (like the NFL rule)?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Think we'll see another uniform change? (Loss of redshirt?)

Indiana State has no game film on the offense they'll face. Should be interesting.
                                It would be difficult to totally change the offense in 3 or 4 practices. If the QB change does happen,odds are the base offense stays the same with a few plays added to take advantage of the added mobility/running ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X