Jackrabbits vs MTSU at Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits vs MTSU at Pentagon

I just ordered 10 tickets for the game via Ticketmaster and early access for season ticket holders. Plenty of good seats still available. Access for the general public begins tomorrow morning. $44 a ticket after $7 in Ticketmaster fees.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jackrabbits vs MTSU at Pentagon

If anyone wants the pre-sale code that begins today (Wednesday) at 10am, just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      If anyone wants the pre-sale code that begins today (Wednesday) at 10am, just PM me.
      PM sent

Comment

Got 4 great seats yesterday at 10am when they went on sale.

Comment

Four seats in the 10th row, top of the key for me. Thanks UWMandSDSU. I'm a fan of these Sioux Falls games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terry Vandrovec, former Argus Leader reporter who works in marketing for Sanford, said this week that tickets remain available for the SDSU game against Middle Tennessee State in Sioux Falls. The game is Dec. 27 at the Pentagon. It's a matchup of Top 100 teams in a venue without a bad seat.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Terry Vandrovec, former Argus Leader reporter who works in marketing for Sanford, said this week that tickets remain available for the SDSU game against Middle Tennessee State in Sioux Falls. The game is Dec. 27 at the Pentagon. It's a matchup of Top 100 teams in a venue without a bad seat.
              There are more seats available than sold. I suspect price has something to do with it.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/south-da...004F2BCAA88868
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

[QUOTE=Southeast;277088]Four seats in the 10th row, top of the key for me. Thanks UWMandSDSU. I'm a fan of these Sioux Falls games.

Terry also said that the USD game was selling more tickets than the SDSU MTNST game looking at the map of seats available that can't be true.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  There are more seats available than sold. I suspect price has something to do with it.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/south-da...004F2BCAA88868
                  People complain about the price of tickets for these events until they actually go to a game there and see how good the seats/views are and experience is. I splurged and went with courtside, because I have never done it before, and it's a couple days before wifey's bday. Easy present.

I suspect as we get closer to this game, assuming jacks mbb keeps having success, the tickets will be sold. I think the allure of "dunk city" FGCU probably helped sales for last year's game at the pentagon.

Comment

Its also Christmas weekend. Some people could be waiting to see if they will be around. I bought 8 tickets for my wife and i and my kids and grand kids. Merry Christmas!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      Its also Christmas weekend. Some people could be waiting to see if they will be around. I bought 8 tickets for my wife and i and my kids and grand kids. Merry Christmas!!!!
                      That's pretty much where i'm at. We simply haven't figured out what our plans are yet.

Comment

I deleted the last three posts. I posted a gripe about Ticketmaster which was off topic etc. and had nothing to do with the subject of the thread. There was a response which was appropriate. And then I griped a little again. So, I removed those posts.

Back on topic: I'm not going to make it to the MTSU game but went to the Dunk City game last year and agree with the posts about the Pentagon being a good venue for watching basketball.

Comment

I've got 15 tickets for the game and as of right now I only need 12. So if you are interested let me know. I paid $44 per ticket. PM or reply to the thread if you want one.

I'm also going to the Minnesota vs OSU game on the 12th. It's a fun place to watch college BBall and have a beer. Making it a date night with another couple. Can't tell me I'm not romantic.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            It's a fun place to watch college BBall and have a beer. Making it a date night with another couple. Can't tell me I'm not romantic.
                            I think you should take your wife along!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                              I think you should take your wife along!
                              I absolutely am. Date night for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X