Hospitality Information for Out of Town Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hospitality Information for Out of Town Fans

Never heard oh then called stop light teas... But makes total sense now that you mention it.

Comment

I don't think I am making it up. Maybe I was just drunk and thought so. They had the lantern tea the irish tea and the crimson I think. I think it was advertised or had signage about the stoplight teas. Great For getting your buzz on.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I don't think I am making it up. Maybe I was just drunk and thought so. They had the lantern tea the irish tea and the crimson I think. I think it was advertised or had signage about the stoplight teas. Great For getting your buzz on.
        Interesting, can't say that I had or ever saw anyone order an Irish tea, but I had my fair share of the other two.

Comment

http://www.brookingsedc.com/8/15/15-...brookings.html

The Wild Hare is advertising on the radio today as having the doors open. This is the Lantern building.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

That was not a buzz. That was full on headache in the morning drunk.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              That was not a buzz. That was full on headache in the morning drunk.
              Yeah. At work we were discussing it. Sure helped me to dance too.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Yes the Stoplight teas were great and hope the new place carries some sort of homage to the old teas.
                I am an alum who is headed to the game Sat for the first time since 2010 and wondering which tailgate spot (non reserved) is going to be the best. Looks like things have really changed their tailgating since I left.

Comment

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
                  Yes the Stoplight teas were great and hope the new place carries some sort of homage to the old teas.
                  I am an alum who is headed to the game Sat for the first time since 2010 and wondering which tailgate spot (non reserved) is going to be the best. Looks like things have really changed their tailgating since I left.
                  I would probably recommend the parking spots right next to the grass area, North of the Wellness center. I have seen a lot of people set up little tailgate areas in the grass right next to their parking spots. I couldn't tell you how early you would need to be to get one of those spots, probably pretty early. Anyone else have a good suggestion?

Comment

Gee this is great information for our bison fans, who will be the out of town fans looking for hospitality.

Comment

Anybody got a line on Bison Meat for tailgating?
                      I was originally going to do bison burgers but the cheapest I've found ground Bison is like $7.99/# @ Buffalo Ridge.
                      That's cost prohibitive for our group.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        Anybody got a line on Bison Meat for tailgating?
                        I was originally going to do bison burgers but the cheapest I've found ground Bison is like $7.99/# @ Buffalo Ridge.
                        That's cost prohibitive for our group.
                        Try Western Meat Locker in SF. 12th and Marion. I bought a big hunk of Bison and cut it up into cubes and grilled it. Looking back I should have put it in a Crock Pot.
                        That was back at the 2007 Marker game at CAS...best game I've ever attended there!!

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

This Big Easy Rabbit is looking for a tailgater to add some crawfish etouffee into offering. Would anyone like to volunteer a space to add this southern dish?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            This Big Easy Rabbit is looking for a tailgater to add some crawfish etouffee into offering. Would anyone like to volunteer a space to add this southern dish?
                            You can always tailgate with us! What all do you need. We are not overly fancy though.

Comment

Importing all the Cajun ingredients. Will just need place to keep warm, and grill space for some Boudin. Slo, is that the Yankton group spot?

Comment

No, we are all ghetto out on the north Gravel. If you want to be at the Epicenter of Tailgating YJC and Doc's is the place to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X