SDSU 48, SUU 10, 7:00 left in the game.

Comment

Re: SUU GDT

Douglas hits Goedart for a 77 yard TD.

SDSU 55, SUU 10, 6:40 left.

Comment

So we pay to not see the game?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
          So we pay to not see the game?

So frustrating, isn't it. And they changed something up about the production, too. The camera work has been sub-par to say the least. We have been spoiled by the quality of the production. The streaming part has always been shaky, oftentimes not SDSU's fault.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            So frustrating, isn't it. And they changed something up about the production, too. The camera work has been sub-par to say the least. We have been spoiled by the quality of the production. The streaming part has always been shaky, oftentimes not SDSU's fault.
            Soo frustrating!

Comment

Final: SDSU 55, Southern Utah 10.

After a slow start, Jacks dominate the rest of the way.

Wieneke: 11 rec, 205 yards, 2 TDs.

Lujan: 19-27, 314 yards, 2 TDs.

Mengarelli: 17 rushes, 143 yards, 3 TDs.

Jacks (2-0) host Robert Morris in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Is that typical of their service? If it is, they should add a complimentary month or so of service.

Comment

That was an a@@ whipping.... meanwhile, the U is looking pretty good at UC-Davis. up 14-3 and their defense playing well. We want the U to win for playoff implications, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                    Is that typical of their service? If it is, they should add a complimentary month or so of service.
                    Mostly, for the Robert Morris game, I would just like them to put somebody on the high center camera who has covered a football game before. (Hint: You don't zoom in on the QB right before the snap. Actually, you mostly don't zoom in on anything on the high-center camera. You set it and follow the ball.)
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                      They never do, and yes its always like this, at least for me. HD ? I'm lucky if I get 240p!

Comment

meanwhile, back to the game... anyone in attendance, your observations would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

Robert Morris, Jacks' next opponent, took Youngstown State to overtime today. No letdown, Jacks~!

Comment

The Jacks looked really good during the three quarters I saw via the feed. The O-line was terrific. Has anyone stopped the direct snap formation with Langer and the other DT in to block? That thing really works. And Langer, as it turns out, is a terrific lead blocker.

This team is very fun to watch.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

SUU GDT

Whatever happened in that first quarter, it was a distant memory an hour later. This was the kind of beating you expect against an NAIA team, not one that almost upset Utah State a week ago.

We have a team with very high potential on our hands.

Lujan looks a lot better than last year to me. He has one hell of a weapon to work with and the running backs are doing a great job. The D came around tonight too. Lots to be excited about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the only negative on offense is we still need to find a second WR who can be a consistent threat. It was nice to see them get the ball to tight ends again this week. Goedert and Jones are both really good.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X