Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some MVFC Roster Observations

Originally posted by goon View Post
    We have that one game where Cory Konieg broke a 50ish yarder I think on 4th down against the bison though. That was a good game.
    and a punt return, and an interception to end our last chance. Yeah, that was a dark day...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      and a punt return, and an interception to end our last chance. Yeah, that was a dark day...
      Oddly enough most of the dark days I recall with NDSU and SDSU revolve around games in fargo......one from last season comes to mind.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Oddly enough most of the dark days I recall with NDSU and SDSU revolve around games in fargo......one from last season comes to mind.
        The games are always interesting. Looking forward to the tailgate and game this year as always. Hopefully get a chance to meet a few more of you in person.

Comment

The games are always interesting. Looking forward to the tailgate and game this year as always. Hopefully get a chance to meet a few more of you in person.
          Aside from when we get shut out. they are usually good games regardless of who wins.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If I remember correctly we offered Carson Wentz a scholarship, but lost out to the Bison on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              If I remember correctly we offered Carson Wentz a scholarship, but lost out to the Bison on him.
              Yes coach Stig coached his dad at Northern State.

Comment

Some time we should all get together at a tailgate and everyone can wear a name tag with their handle. Could be fun, could start some fights. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Some time we should all get together at a tailgate and everyone can wear a name tag with their handle. Could be fun, could start some fights. Lol
                  TransAm is a lot of fun to tailgate with. His beers taste good too.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Yes coach Stig coached his dad at Northern State.
                    This I did not know. Ordinarily it would have been a deal maker, but when you get blinded by the Fargo bright lights it's a different ball game.

Comment

Working...
                    X