• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Season

SDSU swept IPFW today at the Pentagon.

Comment

Awesome. Wish I knew they were in SF I would have tried to take the kids to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today (11/8/15) SDSU lost 3-1 in its final road match. The team is now 4-26 overall and 3-11 in the Summit League. SDSU hosts NDSU Friday, Frost Arena, 2:00 PM.

Its been another tough season from a win/loss record BUT there are clear indications that the program is starting to recover.

Comment

I thought that it was an Coach Nana's fault according to that one booster and she was running the program into the ground...didn't they make the Summit League tourney under her? I'm not sure if they've made it since. Not trying to stir the pot, but just looking back, one can say that maybe it wasn't "just her."

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
            I thought that it was an Coach Nana's fault according to that one booster and she was running the program into the ground...didn't they make the Summit League tourney under her? I'm not sure if they've made it since. Not trying to stir the pot, but just looking back, one can say that maybe it wasn't "just her."
            You are correct. McD had enough time with his own recruits and nothing came to fruition. I think Cirillo has done a nice job rebuilding confidence, they were competitive last year, just didn't have enough to finish and at times they lacked focus and discipline, but was much better then the previous year.

Comment

Working...
            X