Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana hosts NDSU

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Montana won on the last play of the game. Hardly a blowout. With Wentz out for a spell, a unheard of but skilled QB will no doubt step up. The Bison still have a great program. IMO. I read in the FF that Klieman may pull some red shirts. That happened once before, about four years ago just before 4 peat NC run.
    Redshirts are pulled every single year and that's been the case for a long, long time. We've already pulled mutiple redshirts this year.

Easton Stick had an offer from a B1G school (Rutgers) and looks to be the next great Bison QB. I'm beyond excited to see him play in a real game!

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      Redshirts are pulled every single year and that's been the case for a long, long time. We've already pulled mutiple redshirts this year.

Easton Stick had an offer from a B1G school (Rutgers) and looks to be the next great Bison QB. I'm beyond excited to see him play in a real game!
      Having an extra week to prepare with the ones has to be huge for Stick.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        Having an extra week to prepare with the ones has to be huge for Stick.
        If we have to play the backup, I could not ask for a better scenario...

Comment

Easton had an offer from the Jacks and I guess he told us what to do with that offer. We still got RS on the hot shot from SF Washington , but who knows they could have their first face off on Oct 3.
          You know better than I on red shirt pull, but I was thinking a bunch came off about 4 years ago

Comment

Easton had an offer from the Jacks and I guess he told us what to do with that offer. We still got RS on the hot shot from SF Washington , but who knows they could have their first face off on Oct 3.
            You know better than I on red shirt pull, but I was thinking a bunch came off about 4 years ago
            The hot shot you are referring to went to SF Roosevelt not Washington.

Comment

Definitely a spike in 2009 and 2010 in tF playing. These are the pulled redshirts I could remember, I'm sure there are errors.

Robbie Grimsley
              Bruce Anderson

RJ Urzendowski
              Greg Menard

Chase Morlock
              Pierre Gee-Tucker
              Nick DeLuca
              Brad Ambrosius

Zach Johnson

DeShawn Dinwiddie

Colton Heagle
              Ryan Smith
              Grant Olson
              Billy Turner
              Jesse Hinz
              Don Carter

Brendin Pierre
              Mike Sigers
              Sam Ojuri
              Bobby Ollman
              Garrett Bruhn
              Brandon Jemison

Comment

Definitely a spike in 2009 and 2010 in tF playing. These are the pulled redshirts I could remember, I'm sure there are errors.

Robbie Grimsley
                Bruce Anderson

RJ Urzendowski
                Greg Menard

Chase Morlock
                Pierre Gee-Tucker
                Nick DeLuca
                Brad Ambrosius

Zach Johnson

DeShawn Dinwiddie

Colton Heagle
                Ryan Smith
                Grant Olson
                Billy Turner
                Jesse Hinz
                Don Carter

Brendin Pierre
                Mike Sigers
                Sam Ojuri
                Bobby Ollman
                Garrett Bruhn
                Brandon Jemison
                Thanks I recognize Grant Olson and Billie Turner, both had impact in SDSU games

Comment

Thanks I recognize Grant Olson and Billie Turner, both had impact in SDSU games
                  You don't recognize RJ Urzendowski?????

Comment

Why in the world would we want to remember him?

Comment

You don't recognize RJ Urzendowski?????

Oh yes, the lucky catch that ended SDSU's season. Yes your whole of people were talented. I am not a Bison fan! Why would I be paying that much attention? You apparently have not noticed my signature either. Do Bison fans brag much?

Comment

Oh yes, the lucky catch that ended SDSU's season. Yes your whole of people were talented. I am not a Bison fan! Why would I be paying that much attention? You apparently have not noticed my signature either. Do Bison fans brag much?
                        Actually it was Tre Dempseys catch that ended the Jacks season. Sumner and the boys had plenty of time to come back, as the Griz proved on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                          Actually it was Tre Dempseys catch that ended the Jacks season. Sumner and the boys had plenty of time to come back, as the Griz proved on Saturday.
                          Mehh details Bison this and Bison that

Comment

From Jeff Kolpack on Twitter, "Bison HC Chris Klieman confirms kicker Tom Barneson has left the team and true freshman Cam Pedersen will have his redshirt pulled."
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                            X