Montana hosts NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana hosts NDSU

I saw the offense criticized, the defense criticized, the offensive coordinator criticized, the officials (although not too bad).

On a game they lost by one play.

Holy Unrealistic Expectations.

That is a fanbase sorely in need of some humbling. (and I say that with the upmost respect for their actual team, players, and coaches)

Comment

By Oct 3, the Bison will be better?????
      I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        I saw the offense criticized, the defense criticized, the offensive coordinator criticized, the officials (although not too bad).

On a game they lost by one play.

Holy Unrealistic Expectations.

That is a fanbase sorely in need of some humbling. (and I say that with the upmost respect for their actual team, players, and coaches)

Agree with this.

It was a great game and great showcase for the FCS. Bison fans are spoiled and many need to step away from the edge. The defense is young and made some mistakes. That offense is very unique and tough to defend if you do not get a consistent pass rush.

Teams improve the most from game 1 to game 2. We'll see how they play against Weber State.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          If I ever call a college athlete that plays for my team a "pathetic pile of ****" on a message board for just playing poorly, someone take away my internet.
          Who was the target of that comment?

Comment

Weber is not U of Mo. I would call that one for the Bison.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Who was the target of that comment?
              Looked like it was the QB, but they did not put a name to it.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                By Oct 3, the Bison will be better?????
                I dunno
                Certainly they will be. In the meantime, we have to take care of business each week. October 3 is certain to be a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                  Looked like it was the QB, but they did not put a name to it.

Really? I think the predictions about Wentz being one of the top three QBs in this year's senior class may be accurate. He rolled an ankle and clearly was not as mobile for much of the second half.

Comment

Certainly they will be. In the meantime, we have to take care of business each week. October 3 is certain to be a battle.
                    I will be curious to see if they can shore up that secondary, if not...

Comment

We know the Bison are young in several spots. Unfortunately, the weaknesses that appeared today are, for the most part, fixable. They'll be a formidable opponent come October 3.

Comment

Really? I think the predictions about Wentz being one of the top three QBs in this year's senior class may be accurate. He rolled an ankle and clearly was not as mobile for much of the second half.
                        Here is the screenshot: He said Champion now that I've read it again.
                        uploadfromtaptalk1440898613831.jpg

Comment

We know the Bison are young in several spots. Unfortunately, the weaknesses that appeared today are, for the most part, fixable. They'll be a formidable opponent come October 3.
                          Not disagreeing with that one bit, I'm just curious to see if the changes will be made.

Comment

Wow. Well, have to remember not to judge a fan group by one angry idiot (but, man, that's one angry idiot).

Bison's secondary is the obvious weak spot right now and we have the opportunity to exploit that. And, as someone else noted in an early post, John Crockett's ascension to the NFL has left a big hole.

This morning I would have bet the Bison win by a couple of TDs. Very interesting outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                              Not disagreeing with that one bit, I'm just curious to see if the changes will be made.

You never want to mess with a wounded buffalo. Seems like we have been told to stay in your car when touring Custer State Park. On Oct 3 we have to get out of the car and deal with a real live Bison that was slightly dinged today. Oct 3 will be a tough one. We know No. 22 will be ready and I hope and pray everyone else will be too.

Comment

Both of those defenses may get scored on more than their fan bases expect this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X