X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Season Tickets and single-game tickets

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
    Still waiting as well.

Just went to the mailbox, and THERE THEY WERE!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Still waiting. Grrrrrrr
      Got mine yesterday

Comment

Got 'em in today's mail.

Comment

Charlie Coughlin's pic on the last ticket.

Comment

Still waiting for tickets and for tailgating packet.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              Still waiting for tickets and for tailgating packet.
              They must be distributing in alphabetical order: using "WestSideRabbit" not such a good idea?

Comment

Got my season Tickets in the mail Friday now just looking for the tailgating packet to arrive.

Comment

Mini sale on the three pack game. https://twitter.com/gojackssdsu/stat...03746578579456

Comment

Another ticket special went up this morning. Buy one adult ticket get a second one half off for the Southern
                    Utah game.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of tickets available yet for the game Saturday. Just checked the website and would be able to get tickets on east side in Sec 120 which by the 50 yard line. Jacks fans need to do better and start buying up tickets. The way the team looked Saturday this could be a special year and our home schedule is really good. The mentality for SDSU football needs to change and people need to start planning ahead and get tickets early or get season tickets. Product on field is good and new stadium will be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Another ticket special went up this morning. Buy one adult ticket get a second one half off for the Southern
                        Utah game.
                        For reals. I just ordered tickets at like 1 am for that game.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          For reals. I just ordered tickets at like 1 am for that game.
                          Follow Jackrabbit Athletics on either Facebook or Twitter (or both). They posted last night that they were going to run the specials today.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Follow Jackrabbit Athletics on either Facebook or Twitter (or both). They posted last night that they were going to run the specials today.
                            I don't have either. I perfer to stay off the grid as much as I can. I will just consider it a donation to sdsu.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Does anyone have a ticket for the NDSU game available? I'm trying to go with some friends and will probably stand the entire game so where the seat is probably doesn't matter much. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by huskon4ever View Post
                                Does anyone have a ticket for the NDSU game available? I'm trying to go with some friends and will probably stand the entire game so where the seat is probably doesn't matter much. Thank you in advance.
                                Fyi, there is little to no standing room available at the stadium now with the renovations.

Comment

Working...
                                X