X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Camp 2015

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Matt Zimmer@argusmattz 28m28 minutes ago
    On my way to Brookings for @GoJacksFB practice. @mickgarry is en route to Vermilion. Football season is here.

OMG do you guys think he had to ask Terry for directions on how to make it to Brookings? I like things better the way they used to be. Everything was better back then.

About time, amirite guys???
    And he's posting Periscopes from practice...

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      And he's posting Periscopes from practice...
      Showing a periscope of the QBs live right now. He mentioned that Christion puts the most zip on the ball. I would have to agree from what I can see in the video. His balls definitely take a lower flight and get there faster compared to Lujan, Finnes, and Douglass. Their balls seem to take a higher arc. Also, as someone else mentioned, it looks like Little is not present.

Comment

Originally posted by tck9199 View Post
        Couple camp updates I heard. Little isn't in camp and transfer possibly de from Nebraska (although was told he played te at neb.) is there
        Who is the transfer from Nebraska?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Who is the transfer from Nebraska?
          Blum I was told, it looks like there were two that played for them I'm guessing it was Jared since he had an offer originally from the jacks

Comment

Originally posted by tck9199 View Post
            Blum I was told, it looks like there were two that played for them I'm guessing it was Jared since he had an offer originally from the jacks
            Thanks, I was looking for a transfer on the roster but couldn't find anyone that transferred from Nebraska. Must need to update the roster on GoJacks

Comment

Per Zimmer:

Lots of good stuff coming tomorrow from SDSU football camp opener. Q&A with Zach Lujan and some roster comings and goings.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Anyone not in camp on defensive side of ball?
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Per Zimmer:

Lots of good stuff coming tomorrow from SDSU football camp opener. Q&A with Zach Lujan and some roster comings and goings.
                  I'll believe that when I see it.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Rumor has it that Little had some issues with academic eligibility... just a rumor I heard, nothing confirmed. If he has moved on, for whatever reason, I wish him the best.

Comment

On Zim, I have been critical on him for his coverage (or lack thereof), however I will be curious to see how it improves if his workload has been amended to have proper coverage of the Jacks.

Comment

I heard CB T Carr is gone from the D

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                          I heard CB T Carr is gone from the D
                          I don't like the sound of that. He was a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            I don't like the sound of that. He was a good player.
                            I was waiting to see if this happened. I heard about 5 weeks ago that he was kicked out of the University (not just the football team) for an academic issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                              I was waiting to see if this happened. I heard about 5 weeks ago that he was kicked out of the University (not just the football team) for an academic issue.
                              Wow, if this is true, that's terrible to hear. I sat by his family for every game last year, they drove up from Omaha for every one. Very nice people. It will be interesting to hear what happened, if we ever find out.

Comment

Zim confirmed Treys departure, that one will sting. Good additions but losing Carr is tough. Does another true freshman step up again(Mosley, Williams)? I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X