Jackrabbits New Tab Landing Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits New Tab Landing Page

I don't know how many of you guys follow @GoJacksSDSU on twitter, but yesterday they posted a link to a cool new add on for your browser.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...55178120081409

If you click on the link in the tweet and enable it, every time you open new browser tab, it shows a Jackrabbits landing page like the one shown below with up to date tweets and instagram posts from @gojacksdsu.

Jacksnewtab.jpg

Re: Jackrabbits New Tab Landing Page

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I don't know how many of you guys follow @GoJacksSDSU on twitter, but yesterday they posted a link to a cool new add on for your browser.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksSDSU/stat...55178120081409

If you click on the link in the tweet and enable it, every time you open new browser tab, it shows a Jackrabbits landing page like the one shown below with up to date tweets and instagram posts from @gojacksdsu.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]663[/ATTACH]
    Today it gave me a pop up ad, not sure I'm down with that.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Today it gave me a pop up ad, not sure I'm down with that.
      I wouldn't be either, I haven't seen that yet. I did notice they have pop up ads on the gojacks.com site now. It's just the world we live in I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        I wouldn't be either, I haven't seen that yet. I did notice they have pop up ads on the gojacks.com site now. It's just the world we live in I guess.
        If you have Google Chrome, download AdBlock for it. No more pop-up ads or ads on YouTube. Just a suggestion. Sorry, a little off the thread topic.
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

I have add block plus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X