X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    When they see the venue, the level of play on the field, and realize the scarcity of tickets, we may have a situation not unlike the U of Montana. Gameday Saturday is THE event in Missoula and the weather be damned. I think it will be that way in Brookings, too.
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha...you had me going there for a second!! Good one!!

Comment

We'll see where the attendance goes in the next two seasons. I'll stand by my prediction.

Comment

I do not want the extra tickets I have to fall into the hands of any NDSU fan.
        What if I'm bringing an NDSU fan from work down here in Nebraska?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          You need new friends.

Comment

We'll see where the attendance goes in the next two seasons. I'll stand by my prediction.
            I appreciate the optimism, but compairing SDSU to Montana in terms of future/possible/fairytale land fan support is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              You need new friends.
              Now this was good....reps to you
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I just bought 2 extra tickets. Best available was near the goal line. Hurry up if you want to buy before they go on sale to the public Saturday.
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  I appreciate the optimism, but compairing SDSU to Montana in terms of future/possible/fairytale land fan support is funny.
                  I am familiar with the history of NDSU's ascendency in football fortunes and the corresponding increase in the size of its crowds (no, I'm not talking about the girth of the fans in green with tobacco juice dripping off their chins, I'm talking about the number of fans in the FargoDome). I am aware Montana's crowds weren't always as large and loyal as they have been in recent years.

I don't think you appreciate much other than the opportunity to be a wise guy when not making beer. Incidently, I am also predicting I will double my hops production compared to last year. It's been a great year for growing hops.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                    I think its okay to get a ticket for your NDSU friend...after all SDSU fans have tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      I just bought 2 extra tickets. Best available was near the goal line. Hurry up if you want to buy before they go on sale to the public Saturday.
                      Wow, im buying 16 tickets tommorrow. I hope im not too late. Is everything sold out on the west side?

Comment

There probably aren't many tickets on the west side but the east side will be a much better experience anyway with the new upgrades over there. Also of all the tickets that I bought 3 were for my NDSU friend/coworker who always helps us get tickets in Fargo. He wanted 10, I told him he only ever gets us 3 so that is all he will be getting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          Wow, im buying 16 tickets tommorrow. I hope im not too late. Is everything sold out on the west side?
                          I would guess that there might be some season tickets on the west side yet to be bought.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            I would guess that there might be some season tickets on the west side yet to be bought.
                            When I talked to the ticket office this morning, the representative indicated that there's been some movement of season ticket holders to the east side. Makes sense: it's going to be nice over there and not everyone is a fan of the "chair backs", lack of leg room etc. on the west side. I didn't inquire about tickets specifically on the west or east side, just asked for "best available".

Comment

When I talked to the ticket office this morning, the representative indicated that there's been some movement of season ticket holders to the east side. Makes sense: it's going to be nice over there and not everyone is a fan of the "chair backs", lack of leg room etc. on the west side. I didn't inquire about tickets specifically on the west or east side, just asked for "best available".
                              When I spoke with them late yesterday, I was offered west side tickets in either section A or the northernmost section. I opted for east side, and the rows I wanted were in the areas around the goal lines or facing the end zones. I predict an increase in season ticket sales for next year because people will realize that is the only way to be confident of getting seats between the twenty yard lines (or maybe even the 10's or the goal lines).
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I am familiar with the history of NDSU's ascendency in football fortunes and the corresponding increase in the size of its crowds (no, I'm not talking about the girth of the fans in green with tobacco juice dripping off their chins, I'm talking about the number of fans in the FargoDome). I am aware Montana's crowds weren't always as large and loyal as they have been in recent years.

I don't think you appreciate much other than the opportunity to be a wise guy when not making beer. Incidently, I am also predicting I will double my hops production compared to last year. It's been a great year for growing hops.
                                Oh, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun to make a wise crack when somebody posts something like you did. As far as fan support, I don't know if Montana can be topped. NDSU travels extremely well...but I can't say we travel better than Montana...not familiar enough. I do know they have a significantly bigger stadium and they do not have trouble getting it pretty full. I believe they have the top spot for regular season attendance. Their tailgating is right at the top. Now you come along and think a new stadium is going to all of a sudden make you guys the top of the league in support? If you had a hunting range on one side and a fishing pond on the other (the cheerleaders can still graze before, after, and halftime) on the field. Maybe then you would get big support. We will see where your attendance is in November (and December*).

Now onto the hops subject...good for you. I wish I had the space to grow them. My in-laws live in the country and have the space for it...but I've never asked. Do they take much work? I'm guessing have a fence/wall to climb...but do they need a lot of watering (when it isn't raining ever other day)?

*Most likely in the Fargodome...let's see if all that support can fill up your whole section.

Comment

Working...
                                X