• Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    whisky.....................
    I like you.

Comment

Anyone with 6 extras to this game, please PM me. Need them. Couldn't get through this morning. Late order from friends last night.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Anyone with 6 extras to this game, please PM me. Need them. Couldn't get through this morning. Late order from friends last night.
        got them already. Thanks.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Bought my two this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            We ordered our 4 tickets today before they go onsale to the public. took for ever for the ticket office to call back. they must be pretty busy with orders. We are in section 116. would not have been my first choice. werent even offered other options since they are so busy. Probably wont take long tomorrow to make it officially sold out. I will just in the mean time think of that Koenig TD run from a few years back against NDSU.
            The ticket office is a mess. Turnover has been a major issue. Some very good people have left in recent years because it isn't viewed as a priority by the admin, as far as I can tell. If they aren't willing to pay people to do the job in house, they should just outsource it already.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              The ticket office is a mess. Turnover has been a major issue. Some very good people have left in recent years because it isn't viewed as a priority by the admin, as far as I can tell. If they aren't willing to pay people to do the job in house, they should just outsource it already.
              I usually never have an issue, just sometimes i call during busy times. Sure seems pretty easy and friendly. Wish they had the choice of where you can pick your own tickets like sometimes you can through ticketmaster, or like the pavillion in SF. If I am spending a couple hundred bucks for 3 hours of entertainment, I would like to have as much choice if picking seats or sections as I can. Like others have said, I and what a computer say are best available might be very different. But I really dont want to sound like I am complaining since I was given the option to get tickets before the general public sale. We were not sure which games we were going to be able to make, but since I saw the offer in my email, the wife and I thought it was worth jumping on.

I didnt get the mini game ticket package yet, but those sort of options I hope stay for future seasons. I may very well jump on that still if its an option, or next year with the new stadium make sure i can get something alteast.

Seems getting tickets through USD is much more of a headache.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Overworked,underpaid...perplexes me how come this doesn't happen so much in UPPER management....??? (not really)

Is this a cheap shot?Hope not,I don't have anything against anyone,it's just life,the way things are.Hurry up sports season.....

Comment

This is a bit of thread drift, but Dom Izzo reported that all 6 home games in Fargo have been sold out in an hour. I would predict that the Dakota Marker game may be sold out today as well.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    This is a bit of thread drift, but Dom Izzo reported that all 6 home games in Fargo have been sold out in an hour. I would predict that the Dakota Marker game may be sold out today as well.
                    I was actually expecting to hear that it would have been already. Would be surprised if its not.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      I was actually expecting to hear that it would have been already. Would be surprised if its not.
                      A lot of seats are still available in section 115.
                      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 08-01-2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: Replaced "plenty" with "a lot"

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Plenty of seats are still available in section 115.
                        nobody wants to sit by the students for that game?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          This is somewhat skewed also, there were before today even hit probably 17000 sold tickets, they cap the season tickets at 12,500, then after that any teamaker could apply for specific games and then get seats awarded based on priority points, so im guess it left a handful of single seats and SRO left for the General public.

so not hard to think UNI and UND were sold out and only SRO left....my numbers might be a little off but it was handled differently then the last years where they sold out on 6 hours or so, less tickets left this year
                          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Just heard from a Jacks fan purchasing additional tickets for the Dakota Marker game. It sounds like there are very few tickets left. This is the kind of preseason momentum we have to build each year to be one of the top FCS draws. Quite a change from just a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Just heard from a Jacks fan purchasing additional tickets for the Dakota Marker game. It sounds like there are very few tickets left. This is the kind of preseason momentum we have to build each year to be one of the top FCS draws. Quite a change from just a few years ago.
                              In deed a big change since 1986 when I ordered a season ticket over the telephone and the lady asked where I lived and I told her Columbus Nebraska, and then she suggested that I would save mileage by buying a USD ticket. HUUUUUUUHH!!!! I did get a 40 yard seat though, not a big demand back then. Yes we have better people working in the ticket office.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                ............Our attendance did not get crazy either until the product on the field got to where it is. SDSU has built up the program and is continuing to make improvements...but the winning will have to continue as well...and who knows what SDSU's team will be like this year...big shoes to fill..........
                                Spot on. Unless SDSU continues to make deep playoff runs and finally beat the Bison (maybe regularly?) we shouldn't even think of seeing the kind of attendance numbers that they see in Fargo.

The chase to pull additional alumni from Sioux Falls is futile. SDSU needs to focus on a larger base of potential paying customers that enjoy sports in general..........but you aren't going to reach that audience until you can put a product on the field that wins consistently, and finally beats NDSU.

Winning is the only thing that will increase attendance to the level you are all craving for. Period. If the product on the field isn't up to snuff in 2-3 years, the shine of the new stadium and SJAC is going to wear off pretty damn quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X