Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    WOOOOO!!!! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED! That kind of hit does stuff to me.
    Like that special feeling you get when you climb the rope in gym class?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Like that special feeling you get when you climb the rope in gym class?
      EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Looking forward to having more Kearney High Bearcats hit the pipeline north. KHS has had some good ones that have gone elsewhere that would have helped the Rabbits. It's a program that sometimes goes under the radar as far as Nebraska high school recruits.

Noah has matured on the field this year from what I've been told. I officiate high school football, so I haven't had the opportunity to see him play this year. He was the featured running back as a sophomore, but he bulked up last year and he appeared like he had lost a step. As the video clip shows, he has some explosiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
          Looking forward to having more Kearney High Bearcats hit the pipeline north. KHS has had some good ones that have gone elsewhere that would have helped the Rabbits. It's a program that sometimes goes under the radar as far as Nebraska high school recruits.

Noah has matured on the field this year from what I've been told. I officiate high school football, so I haven't had the opportunity to see him play this year. He was the featured running back as a sophomore, but he bulked up last year and he appeared like he had lost a step. As the video clip shows, he has some explosiveness.
          With tongue in cheek are we ignoring Central Ne? Seriously before we did not have that much to offer than UNK or Chadron. I am glad we got him.

Comment

Seven Wilson decommited on Twitter. Said SDSU is still the leader but wants to be 100% sure before committing.

Comment

Both Chris Walker, OT, and Davon Wells-Ross, LB out of Nebraska verbal to Wyoming.
              Wyoming is having a good season so that may cut into our Nebraska recruiting trail.

Rudy Stofer, DT out of Kearney also verbals to Wyoming.
              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 11-03-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Saw this tweet last night from Coach Eck and wondered if we got a verbal? I haven't seen a word on it though.

User Actions
                Following

Jason Eck@Coach_Eck
                Love it when that hotline rings! #JackedUp

"All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Can we please offer Malik Poppenga (sp) form Colman-Egan??? 6'5 DE/TE. I know its 9man but he could be pretty good.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Can we please offer Malik Poppenga (sp) form Colman-Egan??? 6'5 DE/TE. I know its 9man but he could be pretty good.
                    Sign him up immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Sign him up immediately.
                      Why not, we had a Landon from C-E a few years back. Landon played line as I recall. Ever heard of Dallas Goedert from Britton-Hecla?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Why not, we had a Landon from C-E a few years back. Landon played line as I recall. Ever heard of Dallas Goedert from Britton-Hecla?
                        Justin Landis, Linebacker?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Safety.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Yes,my bad. His family has some type of seed or grain business on Highway 34.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              I was actually thinking he could maybe be an OLB at the next level, especially in a 3-4 D.

Comment

Any word on Van Ginkel resurfacing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X