Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    Rivals has him at 6'3", 265 and as a DT. If you watch his HUDL film, there is no way that kid is playing DE unless it's as a 3-4 end. He looks like more of a offensive guard prospect to me.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/52128
    I did say that I agreed that he projected as a DT…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone from up in the Cities know much about Boye Mafe and Malik Lofton? Their highlights look great and it sounds like they might be a package deal. Mafe holds offers from USD, Wyoming, and UND and Lofton holds offers from WIU, USD, NDSU, Mont St, Wyoming, and New Mexico. Mafe is a 3* and Lofton a 2*.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Anyone from up in the Cities know much about Boye Mafe and Malik Lofton? Their highlights look great and it sounds like they might be a package deal. Mafe holds offers from USD, Wyoming, and UND and Lofton holds offers from WIU, USD, NDSU, Mont St, Wyoming, and New Mexico. Mafe is a 3* and Lofton a 2*.
        I believe the package deal is Lofton and Deyon Campbell. Mafe has offer from the Gophers.

Comment

Verbal from Adam Heien, DB from Tea. PWO?
          http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2958703/...3cd82c088b7515

@heien42 Honored and extremely excited to commit to attend South Dakota State University to continue my academic and football career����#GoJacks

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Verbal from Adam Heien, DB from Tea. PWO?
            http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2958703/...3cd82c088b7515

@heien42 Honored and extremely excited to commit to attend South Dakota State University to continue my academic and football career����#GoJacks
            Probably a PWO but also looks like he could contribute. His huddle page only has him listed at 5'10 with a 4.68 40. Sure looked bigger and faster than that to me. He must have put up some video game stats because his highlight tape showed long TD after long TD.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ard-dash-times
              When it comes to 40 times for high schoolers.

Comment

Nami Tuituu, OL from Az verbals to Utah St.

http://www.scout.com/player/182810-nami-tuitu-u

Comment

Jason Titus, OL from Andover, MN verbals. PWO?
                  http://www.hudl.com/profile/2955407/jason-titus

@jasontitus6464 Excited to announce my commitment to further my education and football career at South Dakota State University #GoJacks
                  Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-30-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Alex Schiefelbein out of Nebraska verbals. PWO.
                    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3054718/...17088d5429f7d6

@aschiefelbein9 Excited to be able to say that I will be continuing my education and football career at South Dakota State University ������ #4thgeneration

Comment

Isaiah Trousil, RB from Ia verballed to Northern Iowa back in Nov.
                      @isaiah28t Excited to announce my commitment to the University of Northern Iowa!��#GoPanthers

Jake Springer, WR verballed to Navy a few weeks ago per his Twitter account. @_springding

Tyree Sorrells verballed to Iowa track back in Nov. per his Twitter account. @tyreesorrells
                      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-30-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Dan Jackson is busy again with more NebraskaJacks...

South Dakota State has offered 2018 McCook LB Zach Schlager (@Zschlager21). #NebraskaJacks

LB - Zach Schlager, 6'2" 215, McCook, NE - HUDL

McCook, Nebraska is an excellent program for a small school in western Nebraska. They consistently produce excellent talent and title contending teams.

Comment

I know it's a different level but I wonder if there's any fringe/PWO guys that SDSU can steal from the Mn Gophers. You at least have to make a call.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            I know it's a different level but I wonder if there's any fringe/PWO guys that SDSU can steal from the Mn Gophers. You at least have to make a call.
                            With the recent comments from an underclassman on the goofs saying they don't care who the coach is they will look to leave cause of the administration, I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple gopher players on MVFC teams in the near future. I'm certain there's enough of them that were offered by us, NDSU, UNI, etc.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              With the recent comments from an underclassman on the goofs saying they don't care who the coach is they will look to leave cause of the administration, I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple gopher players on MVFC teams in the near future. I'm certain there's enough of them that were offered by us, NDSU, UNI, etc.

I wonder if U of M officials might take a hard-line stance and deny some athletes permission to speak with prospective schools, particularly prior to a new coach being hired. Sounds like Les Miles is being mentioned as a possible hire, so that could impact players' transfer decisions too. The Star Trib article also notes that Claeys' contract had relatively minor buyout amounts for unfulfilled seasons -- it seems unlikely a coach with Miles' pedigree would accept anything like that. Definitely going to be an interesting few months in MN sports.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                Dan Jackson is busy again with more NebraskaJacks...

South Dakota State has offered 2018 McCook LB Zach Schlager (@Zschlager21). #NebraskaJacks

LB - Zach Schlager, 6'2" 215, McCook, NE - HUDL

McCook, Nebraska is an excellent program for a small school in western Nebraska. They consistently produce excellent talent and title contending teams.
                                Gopherhole, he is a 2018 recruit. ��

Comment

Working...
                                X