Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    If he hits the books and hits the weights he'll be a player. Two HUGE ifs. I've seen lots of kids like this who think they can push the magic button and turn it on academically. Most can't. Good luck to this young man. I'd love to see him on the field.
    It seemed to work out for Smenda, hopefully it will work out for Malachi.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      It seemed to work out for Smenda, hopefully it will work out for Malachi.
      Numbers are not in his favor so he's got his work cut out for him. But being a realist there is a better chance that he isn't on the roster a year from now than him being an impact player down the road. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Numbers are not in his favor so he's got his work cut out for him. But being a realist there is a better chance that he isn't on the roster a year from now than him being an impact player down the road. I hope I'm wrong.
        I hope you are too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
          Jordan Velez, ATH from Rochester, has flown under the radar but is in as a PWO. Love his film. Check out @RocketNation85 on Twitter for photo confirmation.
          Turns out his film didn't lie! Good get for us as a walkon.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

We got Lofton and Campbell! Heck yeah!

Watch all the posters on bisonville saying they didn't want them anyways! Hahaha
            Here's a link of Deyon Campbell breaking lifting records. Pretty impressive stuff (although he's pretty much an RB breaking WR records, but still). I'm excited to see this guy on the field. I can see the coaches finding creative ways to get him the ball.

https://twitter.com/SDStateStrength/...82218937839617

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Here's a link of Deyon Campbell breaking lifting records. Pretty impressive stuff (although he's pretty much an RB breaking WR records, but still). I'm excited to see this guy on the field. I can see the coaches finding creative ways to get him the ball.

https://twitter.com/SDStateStrength/...82218937839617
              Pretty impressive stuff. I also saw that fellow freshman Jordan Velez broke the all-time DB squat record at 502 lbs.

Comment

Any word on former committs Hodge and Simpson?

Comment

Hodge is still listed on Glendale Community College's roster.

Glendale finished 2-8 in the Arizona Community College Athletic Conference. Hodge played RB and was not in the top two spots on the depth chart. He had 18 carries for 70 yards and 2 receptions for 19 yards. He did play on both sides of the ball and added 13 tackles, including one sack and another tackle for loss. I'm curious which side of the ball they will play him, assuming that he plans to attend GCC for his sophomore year.

Comment

According to his Facebook page, Dominic Simpson is enrolled at Iowa Western. He was not on this last year's roster. I'm assuming he intends to play football for the Reivers this next fall as a freshman. However, you know what they say about assume....

Comment

Any word on whether Rashie Hodge from Arizona is able to join the Jacks this year?

Comment

In good news, learned today that Malachi Johnson is eligible after sitting out last year for academic reasons. He proved me and a lot of others wrong. Nice work Malachi!

Comment

In good news, learned today that Malachi Johnson is eligible after sitting out last year for academic reasons. He proved me and a lot of others wrong. Nice work Malachi!
                          Be interesting to see a couple of bookend 6'6 Defensive ends in Callender and Johnson!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            Be interesting to see a couple of bookend 6'6 Defensive ends in Callender and Johnson!
                            If one of them makes it as a true force I’ll be happy. If BOTH become dominant forces we’ll be similar to YSU when they had Moss and Rivers.

Comment

Working...
                            X