SDSU vs. KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU vs. KU

This just in. I'm cleared for take off this afternoon. Going to get me some of those cheap Stub Hub tickets and head down to KC for tonight and Lawrence in the morning. If you need any recommendations in Lawrence, PM me while you're in town and I'll do my best. Can't wait.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Some of it is coach speak, no doubt, but in his news conference (posted above by Kemo) Coach Beaty speaks very highly of all aspects of SDSU's team. He cannot be accused of sounding overly confident.
      This space for lease.

Comment

How does the team travel to Lawrence? It seems like it may be more practical to go by bus. If by charter flight, the team would have to bus to Sioux Falls for a flight, transfer equipment etc. to the plane, plane probably lands in Kansas City, load another bus,....This may be one of those trips on which there's very little time savings traveling by air.

Comment

KU does not seem to have student support for football....
          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ramming-league

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            How does the team travel to Lawrence? It seems like it may be more practical to go by bus. If by charter flight, the team would have to bus to Sioux Falls for a flight, transfer equipment etc. to the plane, plane probably lands in Kansas City, load another bus,....This may be one of those trips on which there's very little time savings traveling by air.
            By bus. My understanding is they left Thursday and spent Thursday night in Omaha, and the progressed on to Lawrence on Friday for a late afternoon walk though, etc.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I may not have noticed all the stations carrying the game--someone mentioned FSN(North) I believe. A number of stations are carrying the game on my AT&T U-verse--none of which I am subscribed to except now I see that FCS(Central) is carrying the game. Five days ago I did not see that. But, I live in California so maybe in the Midwest, the game is not shown on this channel. FSN(North) is not carrying the game here.

Comment

Are there any other Jackrabbit fans on Mass St?
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Up and down Mass St tonight I ran into 6 Jacks fans. Overall, this town is dead. I know football ain't crap here, but dang...
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Up and down Mass St tonight I ran into 6 Jacks fans. Overall, this town is dead. I know football ain't crap here, but dang...
                    you went to the wrong spots.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      you went to the wrong spots.
                      I thought Mass St was the place to be?

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        I thought Mass St was the place to be?
                        Good showing by the Jacks. Hope you guys can seal the deal.

Comment

Congrat's Bunnies. Great game.

Comment

Working...
                          X