Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? - Conf. Baseball Tournament

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post

On to ORU. ORU saved their #1 so it should be a difficult test.
    No, they didn't: Altimirano, tonight's pitcher for ORU, has been the Day Two pitcher all year in multi-game series, except for a 2-week stretch last month when ace Trujillo was out with an injury.

Comment

IPFW leads 5-0 in the 6th. Wind is blowing out at 25+. IPFW is hitting pop flies for homers and Jacks can't get it out of the infield.
      Last edited by jacks1; 05-22-2015, 06:47 PM.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        IPFW leads 5-0 in the 6th. Wind is blowing out at 25+. IPFW is hitting pop flies for homers and Jacks can't get it out of the infield.
        And we go down 6-5 to Fort Wayne. Season is over, and the guys move on to amateur baseball. I imagine the Brookings Cubs will get their share of SDSU players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          And we go down 6-5 to Fort Wayne. Season is over, and the guys move on to amateur baseball. I imagine the Brookings Cubs will get their share of SDSU players.
          If their fair share is 0. Most Jackrabbits players go off across the country a play in collegiate wood bat leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
            If their fair share is 0. Most Jackrabbits players go off across the country a play in collegiate wood bat leagues.
            That's right times have changed, we went D1 and now offer scholarships.

Comment

Working...
            X