Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota Corn Showdown

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I going on memory and past observations but we must have at least six endowment scholarships for golf, and some probably only give $1000 toward tuition annually, but of all the sports I think golf is seems to have its shares of endowment funds. Trying to drop golf would not be an easy task for our trusted AD Justin Sells. Its shame that USD does no longer have baseball. They would have a chance to pick up point this year.
    Don't count on that good friend...just fielding a baseball team down there doesn't guarantee success. And we are currently tied for 2nd place in the Summit, behind only ORU, which has a huge advantage as the southern-most university in the conference. We've had our ups and downs, but we are still in the thick of things.

Comment

Re: South Dakota Corn Showdown

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      Don't count on that good friend...just fielding a baseball team down there doesn't guarantee success. And we are currently tied for 2nd place in the Summit, behind only ORU, which has a huge advantage as the southern-most university in the conference. We've had our ups and downs, but we are still in the thick of things.
      Okay I was very disappointed with our WIU showing this past weekend. But maybe things are not all that bad. WIU might have some decent pitchers too. They held their own in the last game of the series.

Comment

Working...
      X