Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU at Kansas

Never too early I suppose.

Saw this little snippet come across Twitter today from the AP. Their projected starting QB was hurt in the spring game. Timetable for his return is unknown at this point.
    http://collegefootball.ap.org/articl...er-spring-game
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: SDSU at Kansas

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Never too early I suppose.

Saw this little snippet come across Twitter today from the AP. Their projected starting QB was hurt in the spring game. Timetable for his return is unknown at this point.
    http://collegefootball.ap.org/articl...er-spring-game

Never want and to see a is get hurt but it'll help SDSUs chances. Could be just a cartilage tear or something and he could easily be back in time I suppose.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

KC Star reports this morning that KU quarterback Michael Cummings will have knee surgery and "is expected to be sidelined for an extended period of time". If it is an ACL it will mean a recovery period of 6 months or more. it mentioned. Opener (Jacks game) is 4 months away.

Comment

Another interesting note in the KU article is that they are in the process if installing the Air Raid offense.

Google has a number of articles about the system and coaches Hal Mumme & Mike Leach that developed the concept.

Comment

No reason to talk about the Kansas football game. It looks like they bought out the SDSU Sept 5th game that is scheduled. They cut a deal with Alabama for FB and BB announced today. This seems like a basketball deal more than football as Kansas football is struggling. Kansas FB will never make the FB playoffs unless it is changed to let 100 teams into the playoffs so why not play a non conference game against a MVC team. I sure hope the SDSU athletic department can find a good game to replace this lost game. It is pretty late to find a quality game. They better have a plan for the next two years as well as I see TCU doing the same thing, dropping the SDSU game. Every thank the Jayhawks athletic department for being honorable, not! Money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
            No reason to talk about the Kansas football game. It looks like they bought out the SDSU Sept 5th game that is scheduled. They cut a deal with Alabama for FB and BB announced today. This seems like a basketball deal more than football as Kansas football is struggling. Kansas FB will never make the FB playoffs unless it is changed to let 100 teams into the playoffs so why not play a non conference game against a MVC team. I sure hope the SDSU athletic department can find a good game to replace this lost game. It is pretty late to find a quality game. They better have a plan for the next two years as well as I see TCU doing the same thing, dropping the SDSU game. Every thank the Jayhawks athletic department for being honorable, not! Money talks.
            Incorrect. That was an April Fool's article.

Comment

Keep dreaming. It's a done deal

Comment

Link?
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I am so confused. Here's the April Fools article.

http://www.rockchalktalk.com/2015/4/1/8323061/kansas-adds-alabama-to-football-schedule-basketball-schedule-april-fools
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Game tickets are still for sale on the KU web site.

Comment

Trolling here?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Trolling here?
                        Unintentional trolling. Insistently ignorant in a public setting, would be the polite phrasing.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Cam from Argus Matt Z Twitter, guess he was fooled and passed oit on thru tweeter then pulled it.

Comment

Cam from Argus Matt Z Twitter, guess he was fooled and passed oit on thru tweeter then pulled it.
                            Yeah, you gotta read the comments in any astounding story.

Comment

May I stop dreaming now?

Comment

Working...
                              X