Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Van Ginkel and Snyder

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
    Growing leaps and bounds everyday, just like your post count.
    That's right you and bulldog are buddies. Can't pick on the Dutch. That's a no-no

Comment

Can someone explain to me what this thread topic has to do with "Jackrabbit Football"? I just read that two coaches are impressed with their players (a shocking development). Neither of the players/coaches have anything to do with SDSU.
      Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 04-10-2015, 05:31 PM.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

But they could have if our silly staff would recruited them.

Comment

What I think gets old, is the incessant complaining , it's getting so it's not enjoyable to read posts anymore, too much bickering over every little trivial thing, too many personality conflicts . Maybe I've reached the age where I don't have to win every single argument anymore, maybe that's why I should just say nothing and ignore. I wish I could just say nothing, but I'm far too outspoken, so I've consigned myself to a life of perpetual arguments....oh joy!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            What I think gets old, is the incessant complaining , it's getting so it's not enjoyable to read posts anymore, too much bickering over every little trivial thing, too many personality conflicts . Maybe I've reached the age where I don't have to win every single argument anymore, maybe that's why I should just say nothing and ignore. I wish I could just say nothing, but I'm far too outspoken, so I've consigned myself to a life of perpetual arguments....oh joy!!
            Stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              Stop complaining
              Glad you can see the point I was making.....no one likes a complainer....or I should say,"is that some type of complaint"?
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-10-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Can someone explain to me what this thread topic has to do with "Jackrabbit Football"? I just read that two coaches are impressed with their players (a shocking development). Neither of the players/coaches have anything to do with SDSU.
                Read the last 20+ posts.

Comment

Glad you can see the point I was making.....no one likes a complainer....or I should say,"is that some type of complaint"?
                  Sorry,i forgot to add the smiling emoticon in my last post

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Sorry,i forgot to add the smiling emoticon in my last post
                    I do see your humor,complaining about people complaining might get you a complaint

Comment

Ahh..I couldn't hardly contain myself. I had to wait all day to get back on here to see if this thread delivered like I hoped it would.

My popcorn bowl is empty. Thread delivered.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

So your complaining about people complaining? I think there is irony somewhere in that post.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That's a good reminder about the tulip festival. Hopefully I have that weekend off so we can take the kids to it. Its a fun day.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                            Yes, I took a bunch of heat on here saying our coaches know more then me about recruiting, especially from Nidaros! Picked up the paper this morning about Van Ginkel and got sent an article last night about Snyder. I was right on with both these two guys. 4 year starters and future All Americans in our own backyard and neither got a damn offer. Our staff and I attended the Iowa Football clinic two weeks ago. I was visiting with Coach Doyle head of strength and conditioning department. I asked him how Snyder was doing. He said he broke Bob Sanders all time clean record and missed his all time squat record by 15 pounds as a true freshman. He said his shuttle and 10 yard time were also amongst the best all time for safeties at Iowa. Our staff doesn't think he would be fast enough? The kid, from all indications, grew up wanting to be a Jack! So then last weekend I'm visiting with a defensive coach from USD. I ask about Van Ginkel. He spends then next 10 minutes raving about this kid. More talented, harder worker, and better attitude than the last stud to play defensive end. I saw him dunk it 6 times in a game at 6'4" 200 lbs. I personally texted one of our coaches to get up to see this kid. Our staff doesn't think there is a position for him? You can continue to call me stupid or a NW Iowa biased alum. I will continue to believe we have to get the best inside the 150 mile radius. I don't want a bunch of local kids who can't compete with NDSU. These were two big misses by our program and as a former player I'm not happy about it. Our head coach and coordinators should be able to do a better job sifting through the area talent!

See todays argus leader about Andrew Van Ginkel

http://www.hawkcentral.com/story/spo...lson/25385319/

Yes, but were those times hand held or laser timed?
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I'm impressed with the overall development of this thread, although I've heard the coaching staff is considering a move of this thread's position from "Jackrabbit Football" to "Smack," a position that some of the coaches think the thread is better suited.

(It did originate in NW Iowa, which is a definite point in its favor.)

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm pretty sure Snyder was a PWO at Iowa, but he's been turning heads over there. He also had a pretty serious injury after his junior year of basketball so that could have affected recruiting for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X