2015 Spring Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Spring Football

Anyone ready for some football talk and looking forward to Spring SDSU football? The new indoor provides the team an opportunity to practice indoors and on schedule. That in itself is great! I need some ball news and not Bball. Go Jacks.

Re: 2015 Spring Football

I second this. Any information on football right now is much appreciated. I am done with basketball for the year.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Do you guys know who your starting running back will be? I didn't know if this was already pretty much set, or if it was truly up in the air. Any other unknowns?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        I second this. Any information on football right now is much appreciated. I am done with basketball for the year.
        Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Shocker

Best response for our friend KU! haha
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Do you guys know who your starting running back will be? I didn't know if this was already pretty much set, or if it was truly up in the air. Any other unknowns?
            My guess is a combo of RS Freshman Isaac Wallace and SO Brady Mangerelli.

Comment

Shocker

Ouch! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                My guess is a combo of RS Freshman Isaac Wallace and SO Brady Mangerelli.
                I believe Reggie Gandy and Issac Rodriguez will be in the mix too.

Comment

Shocker

Not cool man, not cool.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    Not cool man, not cool.
                    I figured you could take it.

Comment

Has the Argus put any Spring football articles in the news? Guess when Terry V left the Argus the sports dept suffered and very little SDSU football coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                        Has the Argus put any Spring football articles in the news? Guess when Terry V left the Argus the sports dept suffered and very little SDSU football coverage.
                        Re: Terry V.: We will not likely see his ilk again any time soon. He was (and still is, actually) something special. This takes nothing away from Zimmer, who from what I've seen has done as well as could be expected, IMHO, juggling all the balls the Argus' editors have thrown at him. But Vandrovec was (is) a major-league, big-time talent. Our, SDSU's, the Summit League's, and the Argus' loss is Sanford Health's gain.

I think Zimmer's done some Tuesday Tidbits mentioning spring football, but I suspect he's been sucked away into covering the NCAA D-II WBB Elite Eight in SF, as if he doesn't have enough to do with his six or twelve other regular beats for the AL.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Re: Terry V.: We will not likely see his ilk again any time soon. He was (and still is, actually) something special. This takes nothing away from Zimmer, who from what I've seen has done as well as could be expected, IMHO, juggling all the balls the Argus' editors have thrown at him. But Vandrovec was (is) a major-league, big-time talent. Our, SDSU's, the Summit League's, and the Argus' loss is Sanford Health's gain.

I think Zimmer's done some Tuesday Tidbits mentioning spring football, but I suspect he's been sucked away into covering the NCAA D-II WBB Elite Eight in SF, as if he doesn't have enough to do with his six or twelve other regular beats for the AL.
                          And let us also not forget that the AL has Zimmer writing concert reviews, which he did for the recent Bob Seger concert at the Denny. I was at the concert, and his review was total garbage. He needs to stick to sports. Any hopes I had for Zimmer were washed away with his review of Seger's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            And let us also not forget that the AL has Zimmer writing concert reviews, which he did for the recent Bob Seger concert at the Denny. I was at the concert, and his review was total garbage. He needs to stick to sports. Any hopes I had for Zimmer were washed away with his review of Seger's performance.

Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              Looking at some of those responses, you'd think Zimmer had wiped his butt with the U.S. Flag and punched out a kitten. I can only imagine the disdain if he ACTUALLY said something NEGATIVE about Seger.
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                              X