Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anders Broman granted release

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
    Lane Severyn told me today that Anders wants to stay D1. If he leaves for D2 he will likely go back home.
    Probably are teams that could use him. What little I saw on TV, seemed easy to pick his pockets. Still can score, especially if he can get his confidence back.

Comment

Can't blame him for seeking an opportunity where he could get some quality playing time. Thought there could have been more situational opportunities for someone who could shoot the ball like Anders, but clearly coaching staff did not. Certainly some physical limitations, but he sure could shoot the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
        Lane Severyn told me today that Anders wants to stay D1. If he leaves for D2 he will likely go back home.
        If it were me (and it's not), and if playing time was the issue. I wouldn't go D1 to sit for a year then play for a year. besides my thought would be if a D1 program takes me are they going to give 2 years of scholly for 1 year of play?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          If it were me (and it's not), and if playing time was the issue. I wouldn't go D1 to sit for a year then play for a year. besides my thought would be if a D1 program takes me are they going to give 2 years of scholly for 1 year of play?
          I don't think he redshirted so he would sit for one,then have 2 years to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            I don't think he redshirted so he would sit for one,then have 2 years to play.
            yup.

Comment

@RyanJamesMN
              Anders Broman will transfer from South Dakota State to the University of Minnesota-Duluth

**Appears Ryan James jumped the gun (as noted by jacks1 below). I apologize, James is usually pretty reliable.
              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 04-02-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                @RyanJamesMN
                Anders Broman will transfer from South Dakota State to the University of Minnesota-Duluth
                Ryan James has since backed off on that statement.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Logan Doyle has a comment on social media about Anders going out east.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Logan Doyle has a comment on social media about Anders going out east.
                    Duluth is east, right?

Comment

Macy Miller had a post on Facebook saying he was going somewhere in South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                        Macy Miller had a post on Facebook saying he was going somewhere in South Carolina
                        That would probably be Winthrop , which is where his brother is going.

Comment

Winthrop it is.

Comment

The Broman brothers are playing on ESPN 2 right now.

Comment

Working...
                            X