Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 Ugliest Uniforms in NCAA Tournament (NDSU #3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 15 Ugliest Uniforms in NCAA Tournament (NDSU #3)

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Please understand that criticism from a sports-team opponent is not given much (or any) weight around here. Criticism from a sports-team opponent may be taken as a compliment or be given an entirely different meaning than the intended one. For example, we think NDSU fans love porta-potties at football games. When we host NDSU after the new stadium opens in 2016, we may have to have "segregated" rest-room facilities: porta-potties for NDSU fans and new facilities in the stadium for everyone else. Hard to 'house-train' a bison.
    The "squatting coyote" USD logo always brings a smile to my face, for instance. To each their own.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I agree Filbert, that Yote logo was one of my least favorite in years past. Take my opinion as smack if you would like, but I stated that I liked the interlocked SD and also your jerseys, so I am not smacking. I know quite a few people who don't like the rabbit logo as it is bad. If you guys like it that is all that matters. We can agree that NDSU's basketball jerseys are horrible. On a side note, I like on the NC State jersey that it has the NC incorporated within the 'S' in State. That would be a cool idea for SDSU to possibly look at in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
        I agree Filbert, that Yote logo was one of my least favorite in years past. Take my opinion as smack if you would like, but I stated that I liked the interlocked SD and also your jerseys, so I am not smacking. I know quite a few people who don't like the rabbit logo as it is bad. If you guys like it that is all that matters. We can agree that NDSU's basketball jerseys are horrible. On a side note, I like on the NC State jersey that it has the NC incorporated within the 'S' in State. That would be a cool idea for SDSU to possibly look at in the future.
        Hey, smack away, since this is a smack thread

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
          I agree that I like the interlocking SD logo for SDSU. I also like using STATE on stuff too. I am ok With Jacks but dont really like logos used on uniforms of anysport really unless its smaller or part of a little logo maybe. Frankly I like USD basketball unis, they are sharp and simple, but its hard to screw up red and white, unless your wisconsin apparently. But since this is smack your team sucks hahahahahahahahaha.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

1. I don't think the Bison uniforms are that bad, it's their colors.
            2. I can't blame ndsu for playing that way, ugly to watch, but they were successful.
            3. I like the rabbit.
            4. As far as the original post link, agree on Wisconsin.
            5. Following Bison fans on twitter is BRUTAL, during games. So sad that they have never had a game officiated fairly. Surprising how much success they've had in bb AND fb, when the refs continually screw them over.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              The "squatting coyote" USD logo always brings a smile to my face, for instance. To each their own.
              My dog does a pretty good impression of the "squatting coyote" logo almost every time we go for a walk. It really scares me that my dog might be a coyote fan.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Wasn't a fan of the squatting puppy, the yellow eyes, or the current paw print. How does that say coyote? All are better though than what they have by default in Grand Forks with the UNDies.

untitled.jpg
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                X