Summit League Postseason Basketball Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Postseason Basketball Thread

There is one Summit League team in every men's and women's postseason tournament.....

Men

NCAA:
    15. NDSU 76 2. Gonzaga 86

NIT:
    8. SDSU 86 1. Colorado State 76
    8. SDSU 77 5. Vanderbilt 92

CIT:
    IPFW 77 Evansville 82

CBI:
    ORU 91 UC Santa Barbara 87
    ORU 78 Loyola(Ill) 86

Women

NCAA:
    14 SDSU 62 3. Oregon State 74

WNIT
    USD 68 Creighton 58
    USD 58 Northern Colorado 59

WBI
    Oral Roberts 57 Texas State 54
    ORU 63 New Mexico 61
    ORU 64 UL Lafayette 65
    Last edited by FargoBison; 03-26-2015, 07:48 PM.

Re: Summit League Postseason Basketball Thread

USD/Creighton should be a good game. Can the Yotes defense hold down the Blue Jays shooters? And how will the Dakota Dome effect their shooters? I'll take Creighton by a couple.

Comment

So we have the 5th place MVC team vs the 5th place SL team in the CIT. That should give a good idea where the conferences are at.

Comment

Halftime: UC-SB 41 - ORU 39, Evansville 43 - IPFW 27

Comment

ORU wins 91 - 87.

Comment

Tough loss for IPFW but they gave a good Evansville team all they could handle on the road in an 82-77 loss.

Comment

Congrats on the big win Rabbits....Summit goes 3-1 on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                USD/Creighton should be a good game. Can the Yotes defense hold down the Blue Jays shooters? And how will the Dakota Dome effect their shooters? I'll take Creighton by a couple.
                I think the U will win by 3 at the Dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  I think the U will win by 3 at the Dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Home Dome is worth more than home court. U should definitely jump on the Jays before they get their eyes focused in there. It must be one of the toughest places to play on the road for optics and depth perception.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

USD wins their first round game against Creighton tonight 68-58,move on to face Colorado State or Northern Colorado in the next round.

Comment

Mick said @ N Colo on Sunday.

Comment

The Yotes shouldn't have a problem with Northern Colorado. I think the Jacks beat them by 23 at their place earlier this season. I'm surprised that USD isn't hosting. Wonder what they sent in for a bid? Only 1,127 people attended the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          The Yotes shouldn't have a problem with Northern Colorado. I think the Jacks beat them by 23 at their place earlier this season. I'm surprised that USD isn't hosting. Wonder what they sent in for a bid? Only 1,127 people attended the game.
                          Not good attendance but then I suppose its student break or is? They will not see Seekamp next year. What a player!! Those nasty smiles seem to erk the opponents more than the actual basket made by Seekamp.

Comment

Seekamp is good enough that we should pass the hat and send her a graduation gift along with sending someone to attend graduation to make sure she's gone (didn't Oakland U's coach Kampy make a wisecrack like that about Nate Wolters graduating?) Good player to watch over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Seekamp is good enough that we should pass the hat and send her a graduation gift along with sending someone to attend graduation to make sure she's gone (didn't Oakland U's coach Kampy make a wisecrack like that about Nate Wolters graduating?) Good player to watch over the years.
                              The way she drives to the basket is breath taking, and some how she gets fouled. Then the nasty smile. No more, and her eligibility used I don't think that would be a reason to spend at the USD graduations. Those are boring when you have to attend your self. I can think of only one thing more boring and that is a banquet at the Nebraska Synod ELCA and the handing out of certificates of years of service to about 100 clergymen. Now that is boring, but not like a Seekamp drive to the basket.

Comment

Working...
                              X