Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men's NCAA 2015 Tournament Summit league journey (NDSU Bison)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men's NCAA 2015 Tournament Summit league journey (NDSU Bison)

Originally posted by scbison View Post
    The last time the Bison played on that type of "neutral court " it turned out ok
    That makes no sense. Shocking

Comment

The last time the Bison played on that type of "neutral court " it turned out ok
      Thanks for comparing SDSU to a top 10 team, but let's be realistic here.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        That makes no sense. Shocking
        Las tuesday the Bison beat the Jacks on a neutral court to win the SL Title on a court that wasn't neutral. What didn't make sense??

Comment

Las tuesday the Bison beat the Jacks on a neutral court to win the SL Title on a court that wasn't neutral. What didn't make sense??
          Your junior high weave that took time off the clock. Nahh, seriously good luck with Gonzaga and I am in a minority here thinking this would be good for the Summit League in terms of big dance dollars.

Comment

For starters,drawing a comparison to squeaking by an average mid-major to beating the #7 team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              For starters,drawing a comparison to squeaking by an average mid-major to beating the #7 team in the country.
              I enjoy your lack of reading comprehension, and then your justification. Tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                I enjoy your lack of reading comprehension, and then your justification. Tell me more.
                Oh, please you don't even care about Basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Oh, please you don't even care about Basketball.
                  Hahahahaha...good one.

Comment

I'm in a particularly bad mood today.

Posters beware.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I'm in a particularly bad mood today.

Posters beware.
                      because of your refusal to wear green you keep getting pinched all day?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

NDSU lost to Texas by 35 and lost to Iowa 31 earlier this year. I expect the same results if not worse tonight. LA needs to go 60 if they want any chance.

When you think about it, NDSU only has about 2 legit scoring threats and one is a red-shirt freshman, LA and AJ. Who knows how AJ will come out on the big stage. LA has proved he can handle the pressure. Miller reminds me of a better Mike Felt but is another frosh. Werner and Kading wont have any looks inside. Brown and Dupree can't hit a jump shot and will have trouble finishing over Gonzaga's bigs. This is just a terrible match-up for the Bison.

Prediction: Gonzaga 84 NDSU 51

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          NDSU lost to Texas by 35 and lost to Iowa 31 earlier this year. I expect the same results if not worse tonight. LA needs to go 60 if they want any chance.

When you think about it, NDSU only has about 2 legit scoring threats and one is a red-shirt freshman, LA and AJ. Who knows how AJ will come out on the big stage. LA has proved he can handle the pressure. Miller reminds me of a better Mike Felt but is another frosh. Werner and Kading wont have any looks inside. Brown and Dupree can't hit a jump shot and will have trouble finishing over Gonzaga's bigs. This is just a terrible match-up for the Bison.

Prediction: Gonzaga 84 NDSU 51
                          With the way NDSU can ugly-up a game, I think it might end up being closer. They'll break out that glorious three-man weave and do the whole run-the-shot-clock-down thing until TV viewers are bored stiff. You have to give them credit for pulling that off all season. It got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            With the way NDSU can ugly-up a game, I think it might end up being closer. They'll break out that glorious three-man weave and do the whole run-the-shot-clock-down thing until TV viewers are bored stiff. You have to give them credit for pulling that off all season. It got the job done.
                            Agree. No way do they lose by 30. No way. People have to realize they limit possessions by controlling the clock. Gonzaga would have to score on almost every possession to put up 84 points. NDSU plays solid defense so the likely hood of that happening isn't good.
                            Last edited by MontanaRabbit; 03-20-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Gonzaga's offense is one of the best in country and they have a HUGE size advantage. I like the odds. I guess we'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                                Gonzaga's offense is one of the best in country and they have a HUGE size advantage. I like the odds. I guess we'll find out.
                                Yeah I agree ndsu can mess with summit league teams slowing it down. Ndsu is no wisc or virginia and they are going against a top 10 kind of team with good guards and way more size. Ndsu has gotten good match ups before but not this year. Would be surprised if ndsu keeps it with 15-20 point loss.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X