Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men's NCAA 2015 Tournament Summit league journey (NDSU Bison)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's NCAA 2015 Tournament Summit league journey (NDSU Bison)

NDSU (a 15 Seed) will play in Portland Seattle Vs. Gonzaga (a 2 seed)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Re: Men's NCAA 2015 Tournament Summit league journey (NDSU Bison)

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    NDSU (a 15 Seed) will play in Portland Seattle Vs. Gonzaga (a 2 seed)

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Dont think there will be an upset this year for the bison.

Comment

Will the Bison stay within 30? Pangos and Wiltjer are going to have a hay day. Can't wait to see Werner go up against Karnawski (7-1 ; 288lbs). Probably will end up seeing another elbow by him during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Dont think there will be an upset this year for the bison.
        Can't say your wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Will the Bison stay within 30? Pangos and Wiltjer are going to have a hay day. Can't wait to see Werner go up against Karnawski (7-1 ; 288lbs). Probably will end up seeing another elbow by him during the game.
          Will the Bison score 30?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            Will the Bison score 30?
            If they do I'd Bet that L.A. has half of them

Comment

Well we got two great draws in previous years, I guess this is bracket karma.

Comment

Apparently there must not have been many upsets since I thought they should have gotten a little better then that. As impressive as they won last year this could be just as ugly.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Bison were lucky to be a 15 seed. they were ranked 62 of the 68 teams seeded:

Here is the committee's official 1-68 list. Dayton was the last team in.
                  Retweet
                  Favorite
                  More

Comment

Good draw or bad draw, I won't be surprised one bit if NDSU knocks them off and advance to the round of 32.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Good draw or bad draw, I won't be surprised one bit if NDSU knocks them off and advance to the round of 32.
                      Gonzaga always seems to be over-rated somewhat. Although, I don't think they have the versatility they had last year. Play the game and we will see.

Comment

The Bison will be playing Gonzaga at 8:40ish, Friday night on TNT.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          I'll be stunned.

Gonzaga in Seattle is pretty much a home game for the Zags.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            I'll be stunned.

Gonzaga in Seattle is pretty much a home game for the Zags.
                            The last time the Bison played on that type of "neutral court " it turned out ok

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                              The last time the Bison played on that type of "neutral court " it turned out ok
                              This Gonzaga team is not Oklahoma from last year and this NDSU team is definitely not last years bison team. The game will be over by halftime.

Comment

Working...
                              X