• Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Wow, those are ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
      Wow, those are ugly.
      Yeah those will not look good with the blue uniforms. I don't like how the under armor logo is red. Why not make it blue along with the orange/red lining at the top of the shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        The SDSU women are sporting these new shoes during the NCAA tournament.

Bison Men had something similar in Sioux Falls. One word describes these DISGUSTING!

Comment

This is like some sick joke right?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Curry Ones are dope. Not sure why you guys don't like them. Easily one of the best basketball shoes to play with right now. Surprised they didn't do the blue and yellow or Dark Matter ones though
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I have heard that tournament teams get one pair of free shoes per player from their uniform sponsor, but by the time UnderArmour got down the list to us, all of the blue and yellow shoes were gone, and only the really ugly ones were left.

No idea if that's true or urban legend, but yah, those shoes are unappealing. Maybe combine them with the pink uniforms and complete the mortal offense against the sartorial gods.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I have heard that tournament teams get one pair of free shoes per player from their uniform sponsor, but by the time UnderArmour got down the list to us, all of the blue and yellow shoes were gone, and only the really ugly ones were left.

No idea if that's true or urban legend, but yah, those shoes are unappealing. Maybe combine them with the pink uniforms and complete the mortal offense against the sartorial gods.
                Was looking to buy some Curry Ones the other day. Couldn't find any colorway smaller than 11.5 so they are flying off the shelves. Only shoes I would wear over them are the LeBron XIIs
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

maybe the idea with the shoes is to distract the other team by how ugly they are. they be looking at the shoes while we blow by them

Comment

SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Well the ESPN projection is wrong. We will not be facing Cal. Iowa city still in play?

Comment

Could we please get all the brackets before we get to the bow down before Geno segments ?

Comment

Will not be in Iowa City, Waco, or Berkeley.

Comment

Won't get the Baylor rematch until the Final Four.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Iowa is not even playing in Iowa City. I guess that surprised me.

Edit - maybe I missed something and am wrong about that.

Comment

Through 3 regions, no SDSU so far.

Comment

I feel like we could still end up anywhere between 12 and 15. No confidence in this system.

Comment

Working...
                                X