Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    I'm not sure what you are saying here RR, but here is a link to the field announcement for the 2015 Paraidse Jam tournaments, which points out that Rutgers and Maryland WILL be in the tournament, but knowing how they set it up (having gone to the previous Basketball Travelers Paradise Jam), it will be divided into two pods. While they don't have the brackets up yet, I believe it is VERY likely that MD, Rugers, Pitt and UVA will be in the evening games, and SDSU, Tulane, Green Bay, and Old Dominion will be in the afternoon games. Here's a link to the news release on the tournament http://paradisejam.com/2015-ezybonds-u-s-virgin-islands-paradise-jam-fields-announced/
    I think what Rabidrabbit is saying is they probably won't pit two teams from the same conference against one another.That's the way I take it anyhow.

Comment

• Re: SDSU WBB 2015 NCAA Tourney

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      [/URL] I think what Rabidrabbit is saying is they probably won't pit two teams from the same conference against one another.That's the way I take it anyhow.
      Correct. Since those teams (Rutger & Maryland out of the B1G) and (Pitt & UVA out of ACC) already are scheduled as in conference games, that those teams will be split with a B1G/ACC in each pod, and the 4 other schools get split 2/2 with each of the B1G/ACC pairs. They wouldn't complete an OOC tourney by playing in-conference schools.

Comment

Working...
      X