2016 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruits

2016/2017 rosters now posted on website.

Comment

Argus story on the new recruit: http://www.argusleader.com/story/blo...6-17/85658126/
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        If this kid is good enough that he was "on TJ's radar" while he was at Iowa St, he might have a bright future in the Summit. It's great that he will get three years (all of them with Daum) to get used to the system.

"He can really play four positions on the floor," Otzelberger said. "I would say his greatest strengths are attacking the basket, kicking out passes and making plays off the ball. He's got a nice jumper but his game is really built on attacking."

That sounds like a good fit for a team with a shooter like the one we recently picked up from SUU.

Comment

Well I was really concerned about the class balance of our team when Nagy left, because we had no seniors and only 2 Soph. But TJ has done really well balancing the roster now with 2 Seniors and 3 Soph on the team.

I am always excited about the new season, but this next year with an all new coaching staff and 5 new players, the new season can not come fast enough.

Go State!!!!
          Go Jacks!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            2016/2017 rosters now posted on website.
            I see #3 will be worn again. That's a big jersey to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
              Well I was really concerned about the class balance of our team when Nagy left, because we had no seniors and only 2 Soph. But TJ has done really well balancing the roster now with 2 Seniors and 3 Soph on the team.

I am always excited about the new season, but this next year with an all new coaching staff and 5 new players, the new season can not come fast enough.

Go State!!!!
              Go Jacks!!!
              The talent is there. For TJ, the hard part comes in getting all this talent to play as a team. It looks to be an interesting season. I can't wait either.

Comment

Super excited for the upcoming season. I think its going to be interesting. Especially with all the new pieces. Been looking through the new recruits trying to do some research and I have an observation... Sergio El Darwich seems pretty darn legit. Like I want to guess he's going to be really good. Plays a lot like Wolters it seems like. Check out this highlight video and tell me he doesn't resemble Nate. Especially when he's on the blue floor its some good competition and he tears it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smt-7lF34sg

Comment

Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
                  He comes to SDSU with two years of eligibility.

He is going to be a stud for SDSU ... Ben Walker brought him to Brookings. The Jacks just got more athletic and become a matchup nightmare!
                  Wcbsas- seems like you have a good tap on these players. With only 2 years of eligibility when should we see the positive results or any reasons for his slow start?? I was super pumped when I read this but I haven't seen much from him yet.....

Comment

Working...
                  X