2016 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Recruits

According to some tweets from Minnesota recruiting expert Ryan James, the Jacks are in the Twin Cities area this week watching 2016 guards Landon Kirkwood and Allen Anderson and 2017 forward Myles Hanson.

Comment

I think further COA discussion should continue on the appropriate threads dedicated to that issue, and returning this one to the discussion of actual recruits.

I created a thread in "College Athletics" to discuss cost of attendance in general. Please direct all discussions of COA which do not reference specific recruits to that thread, and use this thread for the discussion of specific recruits.

Thanks.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://nebraskahshoops.com/lincoln-n...-south-dakota/

Simpson committed to USD.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          Hmmm... Coach Smith and the new arena already paying dividends for the Yotes. I believe this is the first head to head recruiting battle in basketball USD has won against the Jacks since joining DI.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Hmmm... Coach Smith and the new arena already paying dividends for the Yotes. I believe this is the first head to head recruiting battle in basketball USD has won against the Jacks since joining DI.
            This one stings a little, SDSU has struggled with the 2015 and thus far 2016 recruiting classes to get fall commits for whatever reason.
            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
              This one stings a little, SDSU has struggled with the 2015 and thus far 2016 recruiting classes to get fall commits for whatever reason.
              Smith and his staff and the new arena are going to be formidable competition going forward. Sounds like the USD Business School was a significant factor and assume being 2 hours closer to home too.

Comment

Tick, tock
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Jacks may have to expand their recruiting footprint as seem to be having no success in the immediate region in 2016 which is a bit surprising based on success last couple of years. Maybe back to Illinois again.

Comment

Brad Davison 2017 G (Maple Grove) was at the game today with Nagy and the coaching staff.
                    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                      Brad Davison 2017 G (Maple Grove) was at the game today with Nagy and the coaching staff.
                      That's good to hear. We've been on the kid for a while and he appears to be very talented. Hoping a high major doesn't come in late on him.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

That's good to hear. We've been on the kid for a while and he appears to be very talented. Hoping a high major doesn't come in late on him.
                        I guess we better hope USD and the Bison are out of scholarships. This doesn't solve our 2016 situation.

Comment

It appears there is some interest by Nebraska with Molinari working on his recruiting.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            I guess we better hope USD and the Bison are out of scholarships. This doesn't solve our 2016 situation.
                            I believe the early signing period is what , over a month away ?

Comment

We've probably been out of the running for this kid since he blew up over the summer, but Reed Nikko commits to Missouri.
                              Last edited by Kemo; 10-05-2015, 07:50 PM.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Aaron Cook verballed to Southern Illinois.

Comment

Working...
                                X