Matt Zimmer's live chat today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmer's live chat today

MATT Zimmer indicates in his blog today that his first live chat since taking over the SDSU beat will be today (Tuesday) 2:00 pm. Will cover Angie and USF as well. He is also starting a new sports show on line "100 eyes on sports" tomorrow after the live coverage of signings. The sports show is another of the 100 eyes shows from the Argus and probably going to cover a range of topics. Tomorrow's edition will cover signings by all of the area schools.

Re: Matt Zimmer's live chat today

He did a good job with the blog, especially considering he had not only the Jack faithful, but others from USF and Augie, to include. It will be interesting to see whether the Jacks hire somebody to be on the SDSU beat, or move MZ to it and hire somebody to take over the Sioux Falls scene. Despite the earlier conjecture that Zimmer would prefer to stay with his current role, he indicated that, under the right circumstance, he would be interested in the SDSU / Division 1 role.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      He did a good job with the blog, especially considering he had not only the Jack faithful, but others from USF and Augie, to include. It will be interesting to see whether the Jacks hire somebody to be on the SDSU beat, or move MZ to it and hire somebody to take over the Sioux Falls scene. Despite the earlier conjecture that Zimmer would prefer to stay with his current role, he indicated that, under the right circumstance, he would be interested in the SDSU / Division 1 role.
      I assume you meant "...whether the Argus hires somebody to be on the SDSU beat,..."

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I assume you meant "...whether the Argus hires somebody to be on the SDSU beat,..."
        Indeed I did!

Comment

Nice piece in Argus today:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...cess/22900235/

Comment

Did Zimmer do live chat from spring game today.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Did Zimmer do live chat from spring game today.
              It was covered on WNAX, I am not aware of any chat.

Comment

Working...
              X