X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reed Tellinghusen

Originally posted by 91jack View Post

Larson- 94-195 48% on the season.
    Parks- 32-118 27% on the season from 3-point land.

I think you have to look at more then just Parks percentage from 3-point land. He still shoots 41% from the floor, plays good defense and gets a good number of rebounds for a guard. I just can't wait if/when he gets his stroke back. Larson, Marshall and Reed are playing at a really high level so if we can add Parks to that, we will be a really tough out come tournament time.
    Another bonus is that Parks shoots a lot of FTs and makes a large percentage of them. If you look at points per field goal attempt (basic efficiency, though turnovers should be factored as well), Larson is slightly more efficient (he's a post, duh) but he's not much more efficient than Parks.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Re: Reed Tellinghusen

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Another bonus is that Parks shoots a lot of FTs and makes a large percentage of them. If you look at points per field goal attempt (basic efficiency, though turnovers should be factored as well), Larson is slightly more efficient (he's a post, duh) but he's not much more efficient than Parks.
      Exactly. So him getting to the rim and getting fouled gets him easy points he is a solid ft shooter. Chucking 10 3s agame doesn't get you many trips to the free throw line.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
      X