Coach Stig at Yankton QB club Wed, Feb 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig at Yankton QB club Wed, Feb 11th

Time for Coach Stig's annual visit to Yankton. He will be the featured speaker at the weekly QB club at the Elk's lodge in Yankton at 12 noon on Wednesday, Feb 11th. If you are in the area please stop in and support Jackrabbit FB. Great meal is served and its a chance to hear the latest from Coach. I think its $8 at the door, well worth it.

Title has an error, its Wednesday, Feb 11th.
    Last edited by jackmd; 01-09-2015, 02:10 PM. Reason: Wrong date.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Coach Stig in Yankton on Wed, Feb 11th

Prior thread title had the wrong date. Hoping Admin will delete.

Time for Coach Stig's annual visit to Yankton. He will be the featured speaker at the weekly QB club at the Elk's lodge in Yankton at 12 noon on Wednesday, Feb 11th. If you are in the area please stop in and support Jackrabbit FB. Great meal is served and its a chance to hear the latest from Coach. I think its $8 at the door, well worth it.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Re: Coach Stig in Yankton on Wed, Feb 11th

I merged the two threads & changed thread title. That's why Jackmd's two posts may seem confusing/redundant.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Coach Stig in Yankton on Wed, Feb 11th

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I merged the two threads & changed thread title. That's why Jackmd's two posts may seem confusing/redundant.
        Thanks. I consider redundancy a compliment. Don't smoke, it's bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X